Toshiba Journe 6x4 Photo Compact Scanner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello Worrier, sorry to jump in here but if you do a Google search you'll find lots of good deals online.

Hello Worrier,

A twin pack on Play.com is £18.00 so you're probably looking at under a tenner for a single card.
If you do a Google search you're sure to have lots of sellers pop up.

Good Luck.

Hello Worrier,

A twin pack on Play.com is £18.00 so you're probably looking at under a tenner for a single card.
If you do a Google search you're sure to have lots of sellers pop up.

Good Luck.

Thanks Jan.:thanks:
ATM I am ploughing my way through 40 odd albums of photos. I am taking each album, scanning each photo and putting each album photos onto a cd. Then labelling them.There is probably a much better and less costly way to do this. However, I have start now and thought some of the older photos would fade and deteriorate in time. I will then make an album each for my three girls.
I find they all fall into categories.
:-
Wedding
Holidays
Starting School
Births
Birthdays
Leaving School
University
Christmas
Anniversaries

There's probably more. I have dated them all so I don't get confused.

Hope my post was a little bit helpful Worrier, LOL.

My goodness you do sound organised with your photo filing system, I'm not organised with anything!

If they fetch out a slightly bigger version of the scanner I shall get one as I have lots of photo's in a couple of Really Useful Boxes.

Hope my post was a little bit helpful Worrier, LOL.

My goodness you do sound organised with your photo filing system, I'm not organised with anything!

If they fetch out a slightly bigger version of the scanner I shall get one as I have lots of photo's in a couple of Really Useful Boxes.

Hi Jan,
I did feel that if I bought the scanner I would have to scan all my old photographs to make copies. I could kick myself though for not checking to see if they have lines on. I have found quite a few with loads of white lines on and have regularly cleaned the machine after using it. Yes I would have liked the machine to take larger prints.

Sorry to resurrect this thread again but I need advice. I bought a 2Gb SanDisk Ultra II SD card after reading about the difference it made to the speed & was very impressed with it - 7seconds compared to 25-30. Unfortunately after scanning 5 photos the next one appeared in the thumbnails as "TEMP" and, when I tried to open it, it came up with a message that it was saved as .BIN
We tested the scanner in several different ways and the problem seemed to be with the card so we took it back to the shop. They felt that maybe it was the wrong type of card for the Toshiba but agreed to change it anyway. We tried the new card this morning and exactly the same thing happened - the thumbnail is labelled "TEMP" and the message mentions ".BIB" We have since scanned in about 30 photos using the supplied, slow, card and it is working fine.
The list of supported card types in the Manual includes SD and Mini SD and I assumed that SD included Ultra II as other people seem to have used that kind with no problem. Can anyone think of a reason why it isn't working in our scanner?

Latest posts

Back