Toshiba camcorder tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wow that looks coool
think i'm gonna send back the fuji one as I have seen it a lot cheaper in argos sale and looks a bit childish(i got the blue one) I havent opened it yet but the canon one looks much more grown up, as I said I dont know much about these things and don't know wot he'd use it for, probably larking around in his flat and putting stupid vids on facebook!
thanks deanos x

Whilst there will always be "better" etc out there, it suits my needs so I'm still happy to receive mine and see what it's like :)

Hi i have not watched any demos of this yet today does anyone no when you watching it back on tv does it play continus or do you have to select frame by frame my camcorder i got does it frame by frame and ive never been able to record it to dvd continusly so im looking for a new one thanks

My son would like this and I was considering ordering it - I know he has some Christmas money coming which will pay half of it - but they are having a laugh with the p&p £6.45!!

It's an expensive item so £6.45 ain't bad as QVC would have it fully insured against it going missing in the post.

Alan

When they were charging £4.95 for Diamond rings costing well over £1000 this weekend I doubt that's the reason.

Because it also goes on size of the packaging, and this camcorder will be in a lot bigger box than a tiny diamond ring :)

I didn't think £7 was too bad P&P for such an item as this. I know for that price it will come courier and will likely arrive in 3 days.

Whilst there will always be "better" etc out there, it suits my needs so I'm still happy to receive mine and see what it's like :)

Of course, but the Canon is the same price.

I looked at the demo and the picture quality was terrible on the still shots, probably because its got a cheap CMOS sensor and tiny lens.

Of course, but the Canon is the same price.

I looked at the demo and the picture quality was terrible on the still shots, probably because its got a cheap CMOS sensor and tiny lens.

Sure you weren't looking at the S10? The reviews for the S20 seem to be very very good!

Latest posts

Back