Too many beauty TSV's in the next month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
I have been really good with my spending at QVC recently but this next month is going to be so tempting as there is

13th May Smashbox
16th May Ojon
19th May Alpha - H (but I wont be buying this one)
27th May Liz Earle
28th May Beauty Tools & Accessories (hope I wont want this one)
1st June OPI
7th June Gatineau
14th June Loccitane

plus there is the AD of loccitane due out this week :54:

I don't think I'll be buying the smashbox tsv as I have enough primer, eyeliner and halo from the last tsv. I don't like Ojon products as they leave my hair greasy, I'm not too keen on LE products apart from cleans and polish so I won't be buying that one. I may be tempted with OPI if it has some new products in it. I will pass on the Alpha h too. I will be on my hols for the L'Occitane and Gatineau tsv's. It looks like I won't be spending too much. (Hopefully.)

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be buying the smashbox tsv as I have enough primer, eyeliner and halo from the last tsv. I don't like Ojon products as they leave my hair greasy, I'm not too keen on LE products apart from cleans and polish so I won't be buying that one. I may be tempted with OPI if it has some new products in it. I will pass on the Alpha h too. I will be on my hols for the L'Occitane and Gatineau tsv's. It looks like I won't be spending too much. (Hopefully.)

The smashbox tsv doesn't have primer in if the spies on here are correct and the halo is not the normal halo foundation it is the halo glow bronzer. Not that I am trying to tempt you or anything:lol:

No such thing as too many beauty TSV's,lol.There are however too many ****** gardening,craft and electronics ones.

Won't be tempted by any of the things on your list except maybe the Liz Earle.I do like watching the presentations of some things though,as long as Alison Young is nowhere in the mix.

I know, these have all come at a bad time for me. Am going away in two weeks so don't really have any spare cash. Would probably have gone for the OPI one, depending on the colours (mind you there is usually one in there that I really don't like so perhaps I'll be safe), maybe the LE depending on the full size to sample size ratio however will have to find some spare coppers if the L'Occitane one has liquid soap in it. x

Oh dear.

Smashbox - I want this as a present for my daughter
Ojon - for me the best hair stuff I have ever used. Except I never use hairspray and I don't need thickening range - so we will see!
OPI - don't use nail polish - thank goodness!
Liz Earle - I like all her stuff
L'Occitane - only thing I don't like is the white body lotion
Gatineau - onlly like the eye products
Alpha H - thank goodness a no no!

Gatineau
OPI
Liz Earle
Alpha H

Don't use the above

Smashbox don't want this TSV
L'Occitane don't need any
Ojon thicken range no good for me, already have thick hair thank you. Anyway got loads of the Kevin Murphy range on saturday for £2 a bottle so stocked up.

The smashbox tsv doesn't have primer in if the spies on here are correct and the halo is not the normal halo foundation it is the halo glow bronzer. Not that I am trying to tempt you or anything:lol:

I might be tempted by the Smashbox as long as it is not too dark a tan etc. Being pale (and interesting!) I can't do the whole bronzer thing but, if it is gentle, I might go for it. The OPI is a definite possibility, though. I have enough Ojon unless there is something mega exciting in it. I can't use Liz Earle's products so shouldn't be too expensive a month!

I may be interested in Ojon .... depends what's in the kit. That said I have a ton of Tawaka to get through.

Smashbox - Nope, not for me. Don't fancy the bronze halo and don't like the rest of the colours. The 2nd Smashbox TSV that I have found disappointing.

OPI - don't use nail polish

Liz Earle - Not fond of her TSVs as they always have C&P and Skin Repair in them which I can't use.

L'Occitane - Never bought anything of theirs

Gatineau - Never bought anything of theirs

Alpha H - Never bought anything of theirs

Yes but I wonder how many of us will own up at the end of the month after all these tsv's to getting 'talked' into buying them when we see what wonderful new products are in them that we 'literally' can't live without - and of course they are limited stocks so we must rush to the phone??????

Yes but I wonder how many of us will own up at the end of the month after all these tsv's to getting 'talked' into buying them when we see what wonderful new products are in them that we 'literally' can't live without - and of course they are limited stocks so we must rush to the phone??????

But then that would be our own fault, wouldn't it?

I think the only one I'll be looking out for is the ojon one, unless there is something really tempting in the other TSVs. Even then, it'll need to be a tsv with a new product for me to get the ojon as I have loads at home still to get through.

Probably the only things that would tempt me would be Ojon or L'Occitane. I have just invested in my first Kipling bag so really shouldn't be buying anything, anyway, for a while but I know myself and I will succumb to something. I have only ever bought L'Occitane once but I thought that special deal last night was quite good value.

:1:

it is a real shame qvc cannot bring back a beauty month...i admit i spent a fortune in the past, but they used to have some v good deals as it allowed me to pick specific products i wanted...i have found myself increasingly put off by tsvs which do not really work for me as the only value is in using the majority of the products...i tend to prefer to pick and choose from a variety of ranges.

Been there, done that.......

I am not saying I am not going to buy any of these beuty TSv's but must say I have not bought as many over the last couple of years as I used to.

Latest posts

Back