Too many beauty TSV's in the next month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The smashbox tsv doesn't have primer in if the spies on here are correct and the halo is not the normal halo foundation it is the halo glow bronzer. Not that I am trying to tempt you or anything:lol:

I think you are trying to tempt me and you may have succeeded. It doesn't take much. This one could be on my list then. Oh well!

Yep I wish they could do one a month so we can spread the budget! I will probably buy this Liz Earle if they have full sizes and value (which i think is on easy pay) and i would love the L'Occitane TSV's but I have enough shower gels and body lotions for 2 yrs!

Omg I just KNOW I'm gonna buy MULTIPLES of the Liz Earle and Gatineau tsv. . . all of their stuff is excellent and is an essential for me. Will definitely stock up for me and mum - even though I already have like 18 bottles of C&P still! :10:

Do not want Smashbox - just last month spent 300 quid on Bobbi Brown MU off her site, and love the quality! Will get one Alpha-h tsv if it contains liquid gold or other some such equivalent resurfacing product - otherwise am not fussed and will not buy multiples of.

I'm never tried L'occitane, it just never appealed to me though from the descriptions sound like lovely products. :33: For the time being, I'm happy with my Karin Herzog oxygen, LizEarle and gatineau. :32:

Do not want Smashbox - just last month spent 300 quid on Bobbi Brown MU off her site, and love the quality! :

Would you say that Bobbi Brown is better than the other QVC make up brands? I do like the look of some of her products but never tried them because they're that bit more expensive. Would love to try the Bone eyeshadow.

Latest posts

Back