Tonights tsv. picture perfect

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
So what kind of a super duper camera do we think it will be, cant be many left that haven't been tsv's,

So what kind of a super duper camera do we think it will be, cant be many left that haven't been tsv's,
It will probably be the best thing since sliced bread just like the last one they had and the one before and the one before etc. etc. etc......

I've been wondering what it's going to be too Lucy-Loo, I think I saw a flash of Fuji earlier in the evening but I don't know if it's a big camera or a compact camera. I'm in the market for a new compact camera so will probably stay up.

Jilly has just shown it, Fuji bridge camera so not compact.

£92.89 at Pixmania so all those free extras are again not free if its costing £31.98 more :rolleyes:

My O.H. bought a Panasonic TX33 a few of weeks ago it is very compact has a Leica lens and takes fantastic photos. He bought it at Curry's and got the price down to £127-99 including 'card'. He is well pleased with it and bought our Granddaughter one as well.

It's a superb camera but i don't get Fuji's fixation with XD cards,i think there is only their cameras that use them and readers are scarce,at least with SD cards you can use them in other devices but they "give" you the XD with this.

To be fair though, it does also take SD cards which can be bought for next to nothing on sites like 7dayshop.com. I bought the previous model the Fuji 5700 from QVC for£199 less than 18 months ago as a TSV, so it shows just how quickly prices have dropped. I now have the Panasonic FS3 compact with a Leica lens which is a great little camera.

It's a great camera but surely it's a bit old now :confused:. I reckon there's better around. I got the S8000 a few weeks ago and that has an 18x optical zoom. Love it!

Latest posts

Back