Tommy the model (Clarisonic)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scouser

Registered Shopper
Been racking my brains trying to remember where I have seen him before. He's Tommy Maxwell who played John Bishop in the little sketches in John Bishop's Britain TV series. He was always seen wearing a wig.

Hes also the guy from Alpha h promos and is a model on This morning a lot.

Been racking my brains trying to remember where I have seen him before. He's Tommy Maxwell who played John Bishop in the little sketches in John Bishop's Britain TV series. He was always seen wearing a wig.

I recognised him too and so I should really as my Son starred with him on John Bishop - My Son was the lad in the Vegetarian sketch which still makes me giggle to watch as he had to dress up as one of the village people in it too

I recognised him too and so I should really as my Son starred with him on John Bishop - My Son was the lad in the Vegetarian sketch which still makes me giggle to watch as he had to dress up as one of the village people in it too

Your son was really good in that sketch. We still have a laugh about the freezer full of 5 inch cheese and tomato pizzas. At one time we were living on them and they were always as hard as house bricks (when I cooked them!)

Latest posts

Back