Today's TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Has anyone noticed the price of today's TSV - £16.84. The last time these umbrellas were on at their normal price they were £17 odd. So the TSV price is just pence less. Seems like all prices have gone up, so TSV prices are now approx what their normal prices were on last appearance. Not so special and not much value.

Also, has anyone noticed that Ideal World are selling Windproof Unbrellas today, item number 138 719 twin pack for £14.99.....

Hi,

I caught a glimpse of it today, and the presenter (I forget who) said it was showerproof!

I should jolly well hope so!

Cheers,
karen

I had one of these umbrellas when they were a TSV before (not with a light though). Terrible it was - very heavy, quite dangerous if you didn't push it back properly as it'd undo itself, and it ended up breaking within months. Never again.

I had one of these umbrellas when they were a TSV before (not with a light though). Terrible it was - very heavy, quite dangerous if you didn't push it back properly as it'd undo itself, and it ended up breaking within months. Never again.

Ditto!
Dangerous bit of kit!

I'm wary of the 'push a button and it goes up' type of umbrellas so needless to say resisted the temptation of the TSV.

The last time I had an umbrella that was 'automatic' it lasted one outing of about ten seconds duration. I pressed the button and the umbrella part shot up and flew off the end. I was left, in the rain, with a handle, a 'dead' umbrella part about five yards ahead of me and a red face. Granted it wasn't a Windguard make (it was probably made by "Accidents are Us") but it still put me off.

I'm wary of the 'push a button and it goes up' type of umbrellas so needless to say resisted the temptation of the TSV.

I was left, in the rain, with a handle, a 'dead' umbrella part about five yards ahead of me and a red face. .

Lucky you didn't also end up with a claim for damages from some injured passer by!!

Lucky you didn't also end up with a claim for damages from some injured passer by!!

I never thought of that! :11: :11:

Luckily it was in my own street (that'll teach me to walk to the shops instead of driving) but I was spotted by a neighbour as I went to retrieve the canopy - hence the red face. Guaranteed, if I do anything silly, like slipping on ice, someone spots me. :8:

Got my leopard umbrellla today very impressed with it, maybe a little heavier than the normal one's but very good quality.

Latest posts

Back