Todays Quacker Factory TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have it on in the background so I have just looked up when I read this.
The first thing I saw was the red on and I thought what on earth is that supposed to be?? .........then they said it was a poodle HMMMMM:33::33::33:

What is it that you do not like??????:4::54:

Thirty-four quid for that!?

I could knock one up with a Gem Magic and an Oxfam jumper for less than a fiver.

Not that I'd want to.

These clothes always make me think of the film, " Look Who's Talking".

They remind me of the part when Kirstie Ally is getting Mikey dressed up to go and visit his father and he says, " Mom, don't make me wear clothes with animals on them...please!!"

An open letter to the buyers at QVC

'To whom it may concern,

Please do not do this to us. We are a discerning bunch of women who know that "dressing-up clothes" should never, never be worn by anyone over the age of ten.

Get rid of the tat and bring us wearable, affordable and well made clothes that flatter. Easy-pays would be a bonus.

Sincerley
A Very Worried Customer.'

Agree this is hideous. Of course we are allowed to post reviews of products on QVC's website even if we have not bought something so maybe we should review this.

I think all the female presenters should have to wear the awful various fashion that they try to palm off on the public, I mean not be allowed to wear anything other then what they sell. I do feel sorry for the fashion models they look so silly and frumpy and very often manhandled by the awful fashion guests... Quack quack:D

Heheheh! When I looked at the QVC homepage this morning I nearly wet myself, and thought the forum will have a field day with this one.....
They are lovely clothes for toddlers, but for grown ups? For goodness sake.

The scary thing is there must be a market for this style of clothing and it won't be till QVC lose money on it that they will drop it. Who buys it? Who ever you are...in the name of humanity...make it STOP!

Last edited:
It's me

The sacry thing is there must be a market for this style of clothing and it won't be till QVC lose money on it that they will drop it. Who buys it? Who ever you are...in the name of God...STOP!

I have bought QF in the past - Christmas jumpers to amuse my grandchildren and T-shirts with the less busy designs for holidays, but these are truly OTT. They would certainly amuse my grandchildren (2 and 5 years old), but I suspect that my husband and children would stop speaking to me altogether!
They are also very expensive for jumpers you could only wear in a blackout!

:eek::eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back