Today's delivery - mixed bag!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep you're spot on about the RS ring M4G. If it had been a flatter band there's no way that would have gone back because the RSs were gorgeous. Your designer's eye is also right about the rhodum plating. It stood out too much on the ring but is much more subtle on the pendant.

This is my RS full eternity, that Trent made, and so comfortable to wear. Sorry, lousey photo.

Attachments

• My jewellery 023.jpg
    My jewellery 023.jpg
    93.2 KB
Okay...Take 2

If you want to get a good photograph of the pinkies, don't photograph them against black. There are only a few stones (mainly loose stones) that look good with that backdrop and your camera needs to be able to cope with it rather than washing them out. Try it just sitting on a table so there's nothing reflecting back into the stones OR on your hand. Are the pinks the same colour as mine?

Is the Topaz ring re-sizeable hun?

Last question first.....yup I think it is, plenty of unhollowed goldwork at the back and also wide enough to give it plenty of strength to be re-sized.

Tried having another go at snapping said ring. Camera still seems to make the pinkies slightly darker than they are....it is also a good size on the hand as the last pic shows.....s'cuse the age lines! A couple of 'arty' shots to start with....and by way of comparison, my original natural coloured Pinkie. Is there a subtle difference in tone, do you think?

Attachments

• P1010599.jpg
    P1010599.jpg
    89.9 KB
  • P1010603.jpg
    P1010603.jpg
    89.1 KB
  • P1010605.jpg
    P1010605.jpg
    92.8 KB
  • P1010594.jpg
    P1010594.jpg
    86.9 KB
  • P1000083.jpg
    P1000083.jpg
    85.8 KB
WOW it looks fab on the hand Sacha! I love it. The pinks do look a little darker don't they? Do they in real life?

WOW it looks fab on the hand Sacha! I love it. The pinks do look a little darker don't they? Do they in real life?

Yes I think they do. The natural pinkies are set in rose gold and are very very delicate in colour, you may recall I was a
bit iffy when it first arrived!

The irradiated ones are more pinkish but I've just noticed, squinting through a large magnifying glass, that the tips of
the prongs are bronzed coloured, even though the setting is white gold. Odd!

Yes I think they do. The natural pinkies are set in rose gold and are very very delicate in colour, you may recall I was a
bit iffy when it first arrived!

The irradiated ones are more pinkish but I've just noticed, squinting through a large magnifying glass, that the tips of the prongs are bronzed coloured, even though the setting is white gold. Odd!

It's rose gold Sacha. They do this a lot to make the pinks stand out. I'm pretty sure that our natural pinks have that too - although I'd need to go and look. Certainly the marquise shape one I got the other day has.

Thank you for sharing the piccies ladies, I had never seen Imperial topaz or pink diamonds before and will now keep an eye out as I loved the look of them in your photo's (oooo excellent, more lush jewellery to search out :clapping: ).

The designs you both chose are fabulous and look gorgeous on your hands.

Hi Flossie,

As you like the imperial topaz thought I'd show off one I've got on order at £49 http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UHW7928&menuselection=3&colourScheme=1

Argey xx

Hey Argey, me owd duck

That's a rather nice ring you have on order, I haven't seen that design before.....its luuverrly indeed.
I tend to only like Blue Topazes, but these Imperial ones have lovely soft tones, very summery........
to make up for the one we aren't having atm!
S xx

Oooooh I like the look of that one Argey - can't wait to see your piccies of it 'in the flesh' :tongue2:

Sooooooo, am on the look out for Pink diamonds and Imperial Topaz now, Ho hum, this shopping lark is such hard work :grin:

Sadly I can't do piccies at the mo, but am seriously considering investment in a camera when I can stop the bling for a month - lol. xxxx

Latest posts

Back