DYNAMIC RESURFACING SKIN SMOOTHING ESSENCE £64

DYNAMIC RESURFACING FACIAL WASH
£40 new better updated version with pump

Frangipani Monoi Hand Cream 100ml £18.50

superfood vinegar 50ml £14

SUPERFOOD GLOW CLEANSING BUTTER 200ml £66

ULTRA SMART PRO-COLLAGEN COMPLEX SERUM 30 ml £225 so 5ml is £37.50

Together £240.00

I calculated one of the boxes version RRP. But is it a bargain? Considering that Facial wash you getting old version, hand cream was discontinued ages ago, serum rip off price

Really happy with this great sizes
All mine are good production dates with at least two years unopened and I’m sure I will be using within next 12 months.
Reasonably good price too

No, the lavender toner is still everywhere that sell Elemis.

I cannot see them selling only one toner Apricot. They are pushing Lavender in the morning and using Apricot in the evening.

No, the lavender toner is still everywhere that sell Elemis.

I cannot see them selling only one toner Apricot. They are pushing Lavender in the morning and using Apricot in the evening.
I'm just going off what Keeley said on one of last weeks shows. I'm sure she said that Ginseng & Lavender were getting retired because most people found that Apricot suited them and they also had other toners in the range now, I'm sure she mentioned the superfood vinegar and some kind of mist that they also sell. But to be fair, I was only half listening because I'm not a great fan of hers at the best of times.

I'm just going off what Keeley said on one of last weeks shows. I'm sure she said that Ginseng & Lavender were getting retired because most people found that Apricot suited them and they also had other toners in the range now, I'm sure she mentioned the superfood vinegar and some kind of mist that they also sell. But to be fair, I was only half listening because I'm not a great fan of hers at the best of times.
Mr M 😯you actually watched Keeley 🤨

If anyone is looking for an exfoliating toner I can thoroughly recommend Medik8 Press&Glow very gentle on the skin.🙂

another version was received today I like it a bit more bc no stupid vinegar here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 16.30.07.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 16.30.07.png
    6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back