Tili x Elemis Mystery Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC state on their home page 3 Easypays on EVERYTHING with code ALL3EZ yet when you try to use the code on this it states invalid? Any help anyone?

The original listing didn't have it applied. They have since updated and both via website and app it's now showing ez pay as an option so anyone else who orders should be able to do so and apply ez pay it desired without needing to call Q customer care.

Hmmm, £50 for something you don't know what you're getting, might not like it and then have to pay to return. I'm not into surprises anymore. Just tell us what it is and cut the crap. If not then let's go for £25 with free postage and really give us all a bargain. We all know it's things that haven't sold in the past and that are being lumped together and flogged.

CC

I really like to dynamic resurfacing essence so for that I might as well go for it. I normally pay £64 for this on its own. I guess there might be some cheaper bits like shower gel/body lotion but even if it is, it’s still cheaper that a TSV xxx

Mystery Bag ? Given the number of Elemis tsv's and deals recently I can't help but think this is a crafty way to offload excess stock.
As someone already mentioned check the dates if you buy this.
Might well be a bargain - but if you don't know what you are getting ......

I predict a skinsense, an ultrasun ( probably end of summer !) an SBC - in fact anything they have offered a excessive amount of recently - mystery bag coming soon !!!

I really like to dynamic resurfacing essence so for that I might as well go for it. I normally pay £64 for this on its own. I guess there might be some cheaper bits like shower gel/body lotion but even if it is, it’s still cheaper that a TSV xxx
If there's one product you know you like and would pay for the rest is a bonus but I'm a bit picky about Elemis. The body products are Meh for me and I only buy one or two of their big hitters. Lucky bags, in my experience, don't tend to be worth the money.

CC

If there's one product you know you like and would pay for the rest is a bonus but I'm a bit picky about Elemis. The body products are Meh for me and I only buy one or two of their big hitters. Lucky bags, in my experience, don't tend to be worth the money.

CC
You sound like my twin. There is only a couple of items that I like from this vast range. The Ginseng toner and the Pro collagen Marine mask.

I will add there are a few things from Elemis I do use and love.

Muscle Soak
PCMC not the SPF one
Ginseng Toner
Lavender and Herbal Mask, I was given a tip long ago about this. Dab a small amount on a spot and it takes it down really quick. And yes, it does.

The newer products from Elemis my skin just does not like at all.

Latest posts

Back