Tili TSV 7/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili 7 Piece Complete Skincare Collection
Item Number: 244491
QVC Price £145.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £3.95

This seven-piece Complete Skincare Collection from Tili includes an assortment of hero products from cult and must-have beauty brands, featuring the renowned Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, the 'facial in a bottle' Alpha H Liquid Gold, plus much more, all with a branded vanity bag. Selected by our beauty insiders as the skincare you should have on your bathroom shelves, find new favourites and rediscover classics with this Tili skincare set.

Meet Tili - along with creating beauty boxes, expert skincare tools and on-trend make-up accessories, Tili bring together this collection of top and cult brands for you to try, including Korres, Skinsense and Nassif MD.

The gift of great skin - this collection would make a fabulous present for any beauty fans in your life. They'll love the chance to try hero products across so many incredible brands!

Contains:

• 1 x Tili Silicone Facial Cleansing Brush (12cm x 6cm/4.7" x 2.4") - this water-resistant facial massager stimulates facial muscles for skin that looks revitalised and helps with the application of your favourite skincare products. It features soft silicone bristles to help effortlessly remove make-up and impurities. Charges via USB
  • 1 x Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) with two Pure Cotton Cloths - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloths, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Nassif MD Complexion Perfection Detox Pads (pack of 30 pads) - designed to reduce to look of pores, even out skin tone and leave your skin feeling refined and refreshed without stripping the skin. Contains a blend of glycolic and salicylic acids
  • 1 x Alpha H Liquid Gold (100ml) - a powerful revitalising lotion that helps dull, tired and more mature skin appear brighter, more toned and radiant, while working to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with 5% glycolic acid, glycerine, hydrolysed silk and liquorice root extract
  • 1 x Skinsense Two-Step Treatment Collection (1 x Revitalising Facial Serum: 25ml; 1 x Highly Active Day Cream: 25ml) - includes Revitalising Facial Serum, a lightweight, fast-absorbing formula designed to hydrate your skin and help minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plus Highly Active Day Cream, a moisturising gel-cream developed to hydrate your skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • 1 x Korres White Pine Restorative Overnight Facial (40ml) - specifically designed to target overnight moisture loss so you wake up to healthy-looking glowing skin. Formulated with white pine, a plant-based retinol alternative and omega+
  • 1 x Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml) - this premium formula works to intensely hydrate your complexion overnight, and helps target the visible signs of ageing while promoting skin's elasticity and a feeling of firmness and suppleness. Enriched with laminaria digitata, red algae, padina pavonica, shea butter, plus sesame, jojoba seed and avocado oils
  • 1 x vanity bag (28cm x 24cm 15cm/11" x 9.4" x 5.9") - this large mint green polyurethane case has a clear PVC top so you can easily see the products stored inside. It has two silver tone Tili-embossed zips

How to use:
Tili Silicone Facial Cleansing Brush:

• Dampen your face and apply your chosen cleanser
  • Wet the Silicone Facial Cleanser and turn on, then adjust the speed to suit your needs
  • Gently glide the device in circular motions over your face for one minute
  • Start from your chin and gently move up to your ear, working your way along the lower jaw and onto your cheeks
  • Then move across your forehead, starting in the middle and work from side to side until the entire forehead is cleansed and massaged
  • Next, work your way to the sides of your nose in up and down motions
  • Lowering the vibration, softly move around the eye area in an outwards motion
  • Rinse and pat your face dry, before applying any additional skincare products
  • Thoroughly wash the facial cleansing brush after each use with warm water and a gentle soap
  • Rinse clean with water and a lint-free cloth or towel
  • Allow the device to air-dry and keep your brush in a dry and ventilated place
  • Please note: this brush is IPX7 rated to protect against temporary emersion in water up to 1 metre for 30 minutes
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

• Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
  • Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Nassif MD Complexion Perfection Detox Pads:

• Gently sweep over skin morning and evening - you may feel a tingling sensation, which is normal
  • Avoid the upper and lower eyelids
  • No need to rinse off
  • Dry Skin: use two times a week and build up to daily use
  • Normal Skin: use three times a week and build up to daily use
  • Oily Skin: use daily
Alpha H Liquid Gold:

• Apply every alternate evening after cleansing
  • Moisten a cotton pad with five drops of the solution and apply to face, neck and decolletage
  • Leave Liquid Gold to work on its own and avoid following with other serums or creams, as this may alter its efficiency
  • In the event your skin is slightly sensitive, you may apply your preferred moisturiser or serum once your skin is touch dry
  • It is normal for you to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after application, this will soon dissipate
Skinsense Two-Step Treatment Collection:

• Highly Active Day Cream:
  • Massage into your skin every morning after cleansing
Revitalising Facial Serum:

• Massage into cleansed, dry skin
  • Follow with your favourite moisturiser
Korres White Pine Restorative Overnight Facial:

• Apply to the face and neck each night before bed
Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream:

• Apply a pea size amount to cleansed skin every evening
  • Warm between the palms and smooth over the face
  • Avoid direct contact with eyes

ml for ml

Tili Silicone Facial Cleansing Brush - £25 cost £5.48
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) with two Pure Cotton Cloths - £28.50 cost £6.25
Nassif MD Complexion Perfection Detox Pads (pack of 30 pads) - £23 cost £5.04
Alpha H Liquid Gold (100ml) - £31 cost £6.79
Skinsense Two-Step Treatment Collection (1 x Revitalising Facial Serum: 25ml; 1 x Highly Active Day Cream: 25ml) - £19 cost £4.16 & £17 cost £3.73
Korres White Pine Restorative Overnight Facial (40ml) - £50 cost £10.96
Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml) - £34.50 cost £7.56
vanity bag (28cm x 24cm 15cm/11" x 9.4" x 5.9") - £18 cost £3.94

Total approx £246 cost £53.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for Rrp prices.

Last edited:
ml for ml

Tili Silicone Facial Cleansing Brush - £25 cost £5.48
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) with two Pure Cotton Cloths - £28.50 cost £6.25
Nassif MD Complexion Perfection Detox Pads (pack of 30 pads) - £23 cost £5.04
Alpha H Liquid Gold (100ml) - £31 cost £6.79
Skinsense Two-Step Treatment Collection (1 x Revitalising Facial Serum: 25ml; 1 x Highly Active Day Cream: 25ml) - £19 cost £4.16 & £17 cost £3.73
Korres White Pine Restorative Overnight Facial (40ml) - £50 cost £10.96
Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml) - £34.50 cost £7.56
vanity bag (28cm x 24cm 15cm/11" x 9.4" x 5.9") - £18 cost £3.94

Total approx £246 cost £53.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for Rrp prices.
They have said on air it’s worth £248.50.

Ruth posted online that was the value earlier yesterday.
Thank you, only just spotted your earlier post.
Normally I would try to balance to the exact ”worth”, hope no one minds in this occasion being a bit out. I’m currently assisting my BIL to build a wall & lay slabs. Shattered!

I've resisted. I have two pots of Elemis in my stash,the Liquid Gold really upset my skin and not bothered about the SkinSense products.

Hands up from this one. Not bought, nothing excited me. But did like the bag. But me fancying a soap bag isn't hard. I like those aqua colours for a bathroom, just makes it look fresh and relaxing to my eye.

At first seemed attractive, but then have enough C&P & Liquid Gold and not interested in any of the other brands, Elemis yes but have enough of what works for me, easy decision.

It's certainly a really good saving on all the stuff, and being the tightwad that I am, I'm very unlikely to spend over £50 on skincare in one hit. I know this may sound silly, but I'd personally not want to have such a confusing range of products that all do similar things. Would I go through them methodically?, would I use one product one day, and another the next? If I started to see an improvement in my skin which product/s would I attribute this to? Would one product on the skin be compatable with another if I'm using more than one different product on the same day? Too much confusion for me!!!!

Latest posts

Back