Tignanello TSV 29th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like the style of the TSV bag but I love the peridot colour. So I've gone for the one that's similar to the previous TSV 140 995 in peridot. It's a great colour for the summer.

That's a really nice one you've gone for Lynne, much nicer than the TSV - I like the purple too! :)

Wasn't copying, honest, been eyeing that one up in purple for a while, have gone for it.
I like the squarish rectangular bottom of it, ideal for a wedding.

I do wish that all these handbag people would stop telling us that the studs will protect the bottom of it, they won't, unless the bottom has a rigid base to create a platform.
You've just got to look at the pics on the website to see they don't keep the leather from the ground.

With the aid of matchsticks I managed to stay awake just long enough to see the TSV which didn't do anything for me, except for the Peridot colour. However I recorded the show so I could watch it while getting ready for work this morning. I absolutely loved the three colour-tone bag they had on in white (with green and pink trim) but it had already sold out. Tried to order it on waitlist but although the other colours are available on W/L the white one wasn't - can't think why?? So to make up for my disappointment I just ordered two, the denim/white tote/shopper that was just on and another smaller cross body bag I found on the website (hasn't been on air yet) which is white with the green and pink trim again. Need more bags like a hole in the head but I already have one of those where my brains should be!!

Postman has just delivered my little Tignanello bag in purple.

It's really lovely and won't be going back, even husband commented on the style and the smell.

I love the footprint, I can see this won't be my last Tignanello bag.

Would like to see Tig bags with gold coloured hardware too.

Mine's arrived too Jan. It's a great bag and I love the peridot colour. The purse is fab too. I'm so pleased that I went for them both.

My Tig has arrived today, it was'nt the tsv but another one in the Cloud colour. On the screen it looked more off white, which I was happy with, but on arrival, it is very much a blue colour, which is not what I wanted. I dont think the magnetic fastening aids security either. So its going back.

Mine came today as well. Postie tapped on the door and asked if the coast was clear to deliver yet another QVC parcel - Bless him. Love the bag in Glam Red

Sorry you weren't too impressed with the colour of yours Brissles.

I see they've now got the Peridot in the small bag back in stock, could be tempted in the future, especially as it's my birthstone.

I like the look of the purse but I'm not sure I'd need all those plastic slots, all I've really got is one debit card and my donor card and I keep those separately anyway! Would love them to do the exact same style but cut down, if you see what I mean?

My Tig has arrived today, it was'nt the tsv but another one in the Cloud colour. On the screen it looked more off white, which I was happy with, but on arrival, it is very much a blue colour, which is not what I wanted. I dont think the magnetic fastening aids security either. So its going back.

Oh what a shame - My cloud coloured one came really quickly too - and I love the colour - I was hoping for it to be more blue tahn it showed on screen.Well we can't all be the same!
My 14 year old daughter has her eye on it too!

QVC.com tsv today - imho nicer than ours was!

Better true to life colours on there too.

http://www.qvc.com/

It looks the same as this bag 144214 - at £93 we are being ripped off so much over here.

Last edited:
With the aid of matchsticks I managed to stay awake just long enough to see the TSV which didn't do anything for me, except for the Peridot colour. However I recorded the show so I could watch it while getting ready for work this morning. I absolutely loved the three colour-tone bag they had on in white (with green and pink trim) but it had already sold out. Tried to order it on waitlist but although the other colours are available on W/L the white one wasn't - can't think why?? So to make up for my disappointment I just ordered two, the denim/white tote/shopper that was just on and another smaller cross body bag I found on the website (hasn't been on air yet) which is white with the green and pink trim again. Need more bags like a hole in the head but I already have one of those where my brains should be!!

I ordered the smaller cross body bag in white on waitlist. Thought I'd leave it to fate whether I got it and it came yesterday!

Used it last night and really like it. It's a lot more than I would usually pay - don't usually buy leather - but I think it's a keeper.

Are you keeping yours?

Have ordered another Tignanello bag today - in hot pink. What am I like?!

Latest posts

Back