Tignanello TSV 29th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
There is a Tignanello TSV coming up on May 29th. I was hoping to buy a kipling TSV bag, but did not like it, so now I am wondering if I should hold out for a Tignanello bag....?????
So has anybody bought one of these and what do you think about it? Is it worth buying? :33:

There is a Tignanello TSV coming up on May 29th. I was hoping to buy a kipling TSV bag, but did not like it, so now I am wondering if I should hold out for a Tignanello bag....?????
So has anybody bought one of these and what do you think about it? Is it worth buying? :33:

I haven't bought one yet (;)) but from what I've seen they look ok, unless they are pebble leather, which I really don't like.

Ooh fab, can't wait! I haven't got any of these yet but love the look of them & they do some beautiful colours!
They're more 'timeless' than many of the other bag ranges QVC do, which is just what I like & unlike Calvin, I adore pebble leather!
(No more soft, squishy, 'buttery soft' bags for me, I'm fed-up of trying to take care of them, give me a nice, sturdy, pebble leather one every time! lol)

I like the look of these bags so am looking forward to seeing what they come up with. I wished I had got the last TSV once it was too late!

Snap Primrose.
I hankered after the Indigo TSV last time after it had sold out, was umming and ahhring too much.

I looked in our TKMaxx at the weekend, I only saw one Tignanello bag and I think it was a satin type fabric, silly me didn't look for any labels to say what it was. The whole shop looked like a jumble sale.

I am a bit of a Makowski girl myself. Problem is the one I am lusting after on the site is £140 which I find very hard to justify spending on a bag.

Snap Primrose.
I hankered after the Indigo TSV last time after it had sold out, was umming and ahhring too much.

I looked in our TKMaxx at the weekend, I only saw one Tignanello bag and I think it was a satin type fabric, silly me didn't look for any labels to say what it was. The whole shop looked like a jumble sale.

I got the Indigo TSV that came with a matching purse. It's really lovely, a nice bag to carry around and holds a lot. IMO the colour is not really indigo - which I think of as a very dark blue. It's more of a mid blue and looks lovely with denims.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who can never find anything worthwhile in TKMaxx, I've given up looking now.

Anyone else looking forward to the Tignanello TSV?

I do hope it's something I like, would be even better on EP.

My aim is to get a bag for my sons November nuptials, a bag is the only think I don't have to worry about what size it is, LOL.

I wonder if any of the TSV detectives will be able to find out anything!

I am a bit of a Makowski girl myself. Problem is the one I am lusting after on the site is £140 which I find very hard to justify spending on a bag.

There is a Makowsky TSV coming up on the 17th June, just in case you do not know, maybe you get lucky???:1:

I like the look of the Makowsky bags but many of the video presentations that have a link don't have anything at the end of them, very annoying.

Anyone else looking forward to the Tignanello TSV?

I do hope it's something I like, would be even better on EP.

My aim is to get a bag for my sons November nuptials, a bag is the only think I don't have to worry about what size it is, LOL.

I wonder if any of the TSV detectives will be able to find out anything!

I was wondering the same - whether anyone knew what it was, I've been on a fruitless new handbag search this afternoon in TKMaxx, couldn't find anything I liked though.

I think it depends on the size of the branch of TKMaxx. I have been to several stores around the country, and one of the largest is in the Galleria at Hatfield, where I never cease to find a bargain bag. Not my cup of tea but the prices of Kat van Zeeland are way lower than QVC, which is why I am surprised that brand does so well on the tv.

Anxiously waiting now for the tsv on 17th June for Makowski .......

I like the look of these bags so am looking forward to seeing what they come up with. I wished I had got the last TSV once it was too late!

It is a lovely bag Primrose. I got it in black. Depending what the TSV is I may get it in blue for the summer as I live in jeans.

Just saw the TSV and it's not my cup of tea, hope they've got something I like in the show!

Just saw the TSV and it's not my cup of tea, hope they've got something I like in the show!

Nah, nor me! Doesn't look anything special does it? Very boring but will stay up another 20 minutes or so to see what the inside looks like at least! lol

I hate zips on bags particularly at the top, I think exposed zips are ugly.

Good description KWC, nothing special at all.

well, my money is safe. :23:
I also think the bag is nothing special.:31:
Might have to look for the Markowsky bag after all.:20:
Off to bed now, good night everyone

I'm also disappointed. Bought the TSV last autumn in red, and I love it. Also have a black Tignanello in another style. I think they're great value for money, but I'll give this TSV a miss. Shame really, as I like the Peridot colour!!

Nope, no sale here either. It looks like one of those cheap leather bags from Bid TV. Awful colours too ! what are they thinking ???

I don't like the style of the TSV bag but I love the peridot colour. So I've gone for the one that's similar to the previous TSV 140 995 in peridot. It's a great colour for the summer.

Latest posts

Back