Tignanello Handbags TSV Tues 13th Sep

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if the bag Tanya is wafting about on the TSV presentation on the morning show is the Tig TSV? No idea how to do a link sorry!

Tote bag slightly bigger than A4. Short handles but looked long enough to go over the shoulder. Had it in black and tan.

Not for me but thought others might be interested.

SCW will be along shortly with all the details for sure certain!

Coo Minim that's a bargain!!

I love the look of the Tig French Tote and was going to treat myself to it in the metallic last month when I sealed a huge deal at work and it's no longer in stock!! Recovered enough to buy a lovely Patrick Cox handbag in dove grey from TK Maxx. Down from something like £230 to £70. Already have the exact same handbag in strawberry ice cream pink. Although himself paid full price for that one.

I love TK (& TJ) Max!

Went back the last day we were there and do you know, it happened again! :grin:
Not a Tig bag but a very fine one nevertheless.

lol ... you little devil. I have to ration my visits to TK Maxx. I live between two decent shopping centres and there's a TK Maxx in both! 5 minutes to one town centre and 10/15 to the other. I only used to have the one TK Maxx to worry about!!

The handbag section is the real bugbear for me. But I delve through the clothes too and I like the CodeCode and N&L stuff. Bought two tops at the same time as the grey handbag. Tut tut!

I love T K Maxx too! We used to have two here in Nottm but now just the one..I love to get in for a ferret round but I've never yet seen a Tig bag in there. Sometimes there's very little and other times..well..a lot..last visit I had to put a few things back on shelves as when I totted it up it was waaay too much! Looking forward to the Tig TSV, I might have to splurge, and there's a Kipling one coming up soon too I think..I've four of those and one Tig - I really NEED to enlarge my collection don't you think girls! Like yours borednow & minim...I'm fancying a red one next...!:giggle:

the glam red is lovely carol, nice and warm shade imo

i have been tempted by that bag a few times minim and at that price i would have cut your hand off to get it lol

i have just been to a TK maxx for the first time when i was in the uk. i could live in there lol spent all of my time in the handbag section and finally decided upon a brown fossil bag knocked down from 170 to 50 quid lol i saw a couple of those patrick cox bags Tinkerbelle, i couldnt believe that they were so gorgeous and so reduced! the dove grey was a beautiful shade too. i must admit to being totally weak when it comes to handbags... and boots... and perfumes... sod it, i am just plain weak lol

They have got some fantastic bags in TK Max & some brilliant offers.
I must confess, I only ever go in the shop to buy those nice little tablets of soap that are ideal for the downstairs wash basin.
Some of them come with a free handbag, so how can you refuse?
Once, it was buy this pack of 3 small Morny French Fern soaps and get this navy top and matching navy handbag FREE!

You've got to watch it in the States though. Those US shop assistants have got a habit of slipping stuff into your basket. By the time you get to the till & cope with sussing out that Noddy money, well .... it's always a surprise

...I really NEED to enlarge my collection don't you think girls! Like yours borednow & minim...I'm fancying a red one next...!:giggle:

No question about it!

i have been tempted by that bag a few times minim and at that price i would have cut your hand off to get it lol

Funny you should say that. Himself talks about cutting hands off too .....

I am in need of a leather cross body bag, as I am finally over my 'Kipling Phase'.

I Need a metallic one for winter, either silver, pewter or gold...
There are a few on QVC at the moment that I like but I am holding out to see what the TSV is, and if there are any easy pay bargains.

I was looking at a picture of one cross body Tig bag, small with two buckled pockets on the front, but when I clicked on the details, the 'Ring customer services' message came up - is that an indication that it might be the TSV?

Hmm, I can't find that one through the search at the moment, I have it in Spice and wouldn't mind it it a different colour - it would be fab if it was the TSV, it always sold out very quickly in the past, that might be the other reason it's not on the website.

Must not watch, must not watch, must not watch......... repeats to herself unconvincingly..........must not............. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: oops
what's this :phone: keep away from me Satan.......

I need a medal! I went to TK Maxx and came out without a gorgeous blackcurrant coloured Osprey croc effect bag!!

I need a medal! I went to TK Maxx and came out without a gorgeous blackcurrant coloured Osprey croc effect bag!!

That sounds very much like the one I bought in there a couple of weeks ago - it is a lovely bag. I am also owning up to getting a similar black osprey croc one about 2 weeks before that. They have some lovely ones in TK Maxx - and even cheaper than the Osprey outlet shops.

Latest posts

Back