Tignanello Handbags TSV 6/5/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't found a Tig bag to interest me for ages but I do have a soft spot for them and I don't mind Carla. Ali K launching, I just hope she can slow down the nattering for a while.

Tignanello Handbags TSV 6/5/16

It will make a nice change from the never ending kipling bags......

Tignanello...now with wings!

I'm not keen oh the sticky-out pockets; I'd prefer a boxy shape without them.

I like this but wish the handles were longer since I don't like the 'cradle' over the forearm look or in practice. :sad:

Very like Michael Kors Selma in shape. I don't like big bags like this, though I do like the look of it.

Tignanello Saffiano Leather Zip Top Handbag with RFID Protection
Item Number: 158988
QVC Price £90.00
Today's Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £5.95

This large leather handbag from Tignanello created in Saffiano leather with faux leather accents, features a wealth of pockets inside and out, two top handles and a removable, adjustable cross-body strap. With subtle 'T' shaped stud detail on the handles and in versatile colour options, this large bag is practical and stylish enough to take you from Monday morning meeting to Saturday night celebrations without compromise.

Subtly shimmering shades and bold colour pops - three beautiful pastel metallic shade options - Lavender, Oyster and Gold will take you from spring brights, to right through to winter pastels. While Peach and pale Hydrangea Blue will add colour to monochrome style, but if it's a classic bag you're looking for then the Black option is for you.

Worry-free style - to help shield you from potential ID theft of your credit cards, this bag has built-in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) protection in the credit card slots to guard against readers and scanners.

Detachable, adjustable cross-body strap with buckle and lobster claw clasps
Removable Tignanello branded tag
Top zip fastening
Silver-tone hardware throughout
Protective metal feet
Embossed Tignanello logo on the front, badge on the inside pocket
Outer pockets: front and back slot pockets, slot pockets at each side
Inner pockets: credit card slots, a zipped pocket and other slot pockets with RFID protection
Outer: front, back and sides: Saffiano leather; base, handles, strap and zip pulls: Saffiano PU; lining: Tignanello branded polyester satin
Bag (h x w x d): 26cm x 40cm x 15cm (10.2" x 15.7" x 5.9")
Handle drop: 12.5cm (4.9")
Strap drop: 66cm - 119.5cm (25.9" - 47")

Colour options:

Oyster Metallic
Black
Peach
Gold Metallic
Hydrangea Blue
Lavender Metallic

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.158988

I bought one of these bags years ago when they were actually all leather, in the days were PU wasn't as "hard wearing" but I had to send it back anyway, the lining is like a thin polyester material that would easily snag or pull on anything from rough skin your keys.

Latest posts

Back