Tignanello Handbags TSV 23/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tignanello Pebble Leather Zip Top Crossbody Bag with RFID Protection
Item Number: 157760
QVC Price £60.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

This sophisticated cross-body bag from Tignanello has a generous main compartment that fastens with a zip, a second zip-around organiser on the back for things you need to grab quickly, and a small slot pocket on the front - helping you to stay utterly organised. Totally versatile, with built-in identity theft protection too, it's the perfect blend of fashion and function that your wardrobe has been crying out for.

Style that lasts - this bag combines a luxurious genuine pebble leather body with durable faux leather on those high-wear parts that can become damaged with use - the strap, zip pulls and base - to ensure it lasts and lasts. But, truly, you'll struggle to tell the difference just by looking at it.

Colour me beautiful - take your pick from six different colours, varying from the classic neutrals of Black, deep navy Ink and creamy Eggshell, to the more vibrant Canary yellow, Peach or Mint green.

More than just a pretty bag - to shield you from potential ID theft of your credit cards, travel cards, passports and more, this bag has built-in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) protection in the credit card slots to guard against readers and scanners.

Adjustable cross-body strap with a buckle
Inner zip and slot pockets, including 8 card slots
Gold-tone hardware throughout
Tignanello branding
Printed lining
Outer body and side panels: leather; strap, zip pulls and base: polyurethane; lining: 100% polyester
Dimensions (h x w x d): 18cm x 25.6cm x 5cm (7.1" x 10.1" x 2")
Strap drop: 56cm - 61cm (22" - 24")

Colour options:

Black
Eggshell
Ink
Canary
Peach
Mint

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157760

...and the base and zip pulls. every time they do a tsv there is less leather. now the base is plastic as well. cheap and really quite nasty

Carla is very good at pointing out which bits are not leather. Anyone else not buying her explanation of why? The baloney about your skin oils damaging the leather... utter bunk. Look at all the products for leather care... they almost all contain oils or fats.

Carla is very good at pointing out which bits are not leather. Anyone else not buying her explanation of why? The baloney about your skin oils damaging the leather... utter bunk. Look at all the products for leather care... they almost all contain oils or fats.

I don`t buy all her gobble de gook but I wouldn`t buy a bag with a plastic strap and attachments anyway. I once had a similar bag to this and the body of the bag was leather but the strap and attachments weren`t. I took it on holiday with me because it was small and light and could be worn across body. I ended up buying a new bag because the strap melted in the heat, stretched and came away from the main body of the bag. From then on, I only take fabric bags abroad with me. I hadn`t left the bag in direct sunlight, it was underneath my sunbed but the strap still melted. And yet they still promote these types of bags as being ideal for travelling abroad. Not so !

These bags don't look anything like they did a few years ago. They were clearly very good quality back then .They always sold out quickly but as with most things quality has been diluted for financial gain.Not only the TSV but most of them in the show.I notice most no longer have a zipped main closure either.

I am very disappointed with the TSV .I was hoping for a vibrant set of colours .The bag looks cheap so I will have to look elsewhere.

These bags don't look anything like they did a few years ago. They were clearly very good quality back then .They always sold out quickly but as with most things quality has been diluted for financial gain.Not only the TSV but most of them in the show.I notice most no longer have a zipped main closure either.

I am very disappointed with the TSV .I was hoping for a vibrant set of colours .The bag looks cheap so I will have to look elsewhere.

I agree with you. This range used to be so good value and the bags were lovely shapes and colours. This offering, with synthetic handles and base, is expensive for what it is and the shape is old-fashioned (to me) and reminds me of what used to sell on bid-up and price-drop tv some years ago.

They had some handbags in Aldi yesterday which looked very similar to some of the Tignanello for a fraction of the price. They are not my style at all but seem very expensive for what looks like plastic to me.

Sharing a little of the 3pm show with Onjenu and it looks like all the colours of the TSV are still available .... another TSV to bomb!!

Latest posts

Back