Tignanello Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Not an Ideal World watcher but I understand Carla was a presenter, seems very nice as well as very good at her job.
Was she a big loss to Ideal World ?

:flower:

I think she was a big loss to IW when you look at who they kept!

I loved the print of Carla's skirt this morning, would love to get something like that for my sons nuptials in November.

I think Carla would be a great permanent fixture on the QVC presenters list. She is certainly much easier to watch than JR.
I've always wondered whether the presenters get performance related pay i.e. based on sales.

I think Carla would be a great permanent fixture on the QVC presenters list. She is certainly much easier to watch than JR.
I've always wondered whether the presenters get performance related pay i.e. based on sales.

I have always wondered that too !

Does anyone know what all these presenters do in the real world away from QVC? They cant all be doing corporate videos like Clooouuuudia, or voice overs. How does Charlie B, Craig, Alison K, Jilly et al supplement their income ???? because I have never come across any of them elsewhere.

AND yes Carla would up the stakes definitely on the presenters list.

I was startled to hear Sara Griffith's voice when I was being held in a phone queue for a bank or something. For a moment I thought I'd got onto QVC live and would have to say something obsequious about Northern Nights...then I realise she'd recorded all the messages in the system. Haven't heard any of the others off the QVC planet, though.

Another Carla fan here - she was waaayyy too classy for Ideal World, and would be so great on QVC. She's a brilliant guest presenter and a very natural lady.

Well I couldn't stand her on Ideal World! :rock:

She nattered on endlessly about her holidays and her time on the cruise ship and made comments that made her sound very shallow indeed.......

I remember one particular comment about the size of peoples feet and how TERRIBLE it would be to have big feet..................:drunk:

Talk about "how to alienate the viewers"!!

:eek: I can't even imagine a presenter making personal remarks about the size of people's feet on the much classier QVC ;)

I find Carla fine, but I haven't seen much of her.

I didn't see her on IW but I think she is a very attractive woman and her presenting skills are fine. I wonder how old she is. 40 -50 ish?

:eek: I can't even imagine a presenter making personal remarks about the size of people's feet on the much classier QVC ;)

Never in a million years would anything that declasse happen on QVC,oh no NEVER,tiz virtually unthinkable.

I think she's very classy, but somewhat old fashioned. Big hair seems very
80s Dynasty-ish. A hair restyle would transform her and bring her up to date IMO.

On QVC never !!!!

But opps

Taken from another thread :

In the Rockport hour last night, Julia said 'I don't want to mention Tania's feet, but you've got really big feet, haven't you, Tania?', having spent the hour pointing out that her own feet were much too petite for all the gross size 5 shoes they'd given her. The guest, who I suspect was fed up with JR, then pointed out that Julia had been very rude about size 8 feet earlier, to the point that the guest didn't want to admit the size of her own feet (7.5). Julia had to do a lot of apologising. I bet there were fireworks after the show.

What is wrong with that woman? Why must she constantly pump herself up at the expense of everyone around her? The words 'narcissistic', 'personality' and 'disorder' come to mind.

She'll be worse than ever after the Iona-from-Edinburgh-what's-your-name humiliation

:blush:

:sun:

I think she's very classy, but somewhat old fashioned. Big hair seems very
80s Dynasty-ish. A hair restyle would transform her and bring her up to date IMO.

Shows how out of date I am thought big hair was in fashion with GHD curling and plenty of back combing.

In any case fashionable or not I think she really stunning.

:emo:

Shows how out of date I am thought big hair was in fashion with GHD curling and plenty of back combing.

In any case fashionable or not I think she really stunning.

:emo:

I think she's stunning too, but there's something about her hair that's not quite right, not that I'm an expert!

Latest posts

Back