Tignanello Distressed Vintage Flapover with Crossbody OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tignanello Distressed Vintage Flapover with Crossbody with Buckle
Item Number: 156999
QVC Price £60.00
One Time Only Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

An oversized distressed American leather cross-body bag from Tignanello, featuring a flap front with two faux-buckle straps that fasten with press studs. Perfect for everyday use, this classic leather cross-body bag will look stylish with any look.

Press stud flap fastening
Antique brass-tone hardware throughout
Inner pockets: 1 x zip; outer pockets: 1 x rear zip pockets
Tignanello branding on inside pocket and front flap
Outer: leather, PU; lining: Tignanello logo-printed polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 23cm x 21cm x 6cm (9" x 8.3" x 2.4")
Strap drop: 61cm (24")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.156999

I quite like the look of this bag but it's description is a bit of a contradiction: "oversized" or 9" x 8.3" x 2.4" hmmm? :mysmilie_506:

Carla says the range has been revamped so that there's something for everyone. I thought the range sold very well as it was. There were always lots of sell outs and the bags looked top quality. Maybe they are cutting costs.

I think DF has that wrong. According to Forbes Tignanello was owned by KVZ but it was sold to Li & Fung in 2008. I'm sure Tignanello is sold in department stores in the US.

I think DF has that wrong. According to Forbes Tignanello was owned by KVZ but it was sold to Li & Fung in 2008. I'm sure Tignanello is sold in department stores in the US.

Certainly when I was in the US 2 years ago Tignanello was sold in Macys - and a TK Maxx type store too.

Latest posts

Back