Tignanello arrivals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

borednow

Registered Shopper
i just noticed that there are a load of new tig bags on the site and a load of new bags at clearance prices. a total of 49 bags up at the moment

Havent looked online but have been watching this afternoon
Have managed to resist so far but am loving the two colour handbags ie white/cognac and white/black

Havent looked online but have been watching this afternoon
Have managed to resist so far but am loving the two colour handbags ie white/cognac and white/black
ooh me too! and the fab function cross body with the twist lock.... sitting on my fingers at the mo tho lol

i love Tig bags but i cant get over how much they are now charging for them. I have had a bit of a snoop over on the US site and the prices are roughly the same as normal and once again we are getting the rough end of the deal.

www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.102682/walk.yah.UKSH
this item costs 60 gbp plus p&p, in the states it is 49.90 usd plus 7.22 p&p (36.52 gbp) and you get a wristlet with it!

www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.102688/walk.yah.UKSH
99 pounds plus 6.95 p&p compared to 109 usd plus 8.72 postage(74.38 gbp)

You'll also have to pay import tax or duty on it which could be as much as £30 if you order from the US. I didn't think QVC US would deliver to the UK but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Back