Tiffany Watch updated

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tiff and her 'model man' are now pressing the flesh together - well, its both their hands on a remote control for a telebox, in the latest edition of Yours magazine.

Aw bless you, thanks for noticing ! Yes I went on a supposedly 'stress free' cruise to the Caribbean for Xmas & New Year. Sadly 3 days into the voyage, and whilst I was stuck on the Atlantic, my little Border Terrier Eva died of pneumonia at home. No need to tell all you dog lovers how I felt, suffice to say it kiboshed the holiday and was even worse arriving home without her being there to welcome me. So have been quite "solitary" and wallowing in my grief, but my other old boy - my 16 year old whippet is still around, despite his failing eyesight and deafness. The two of us are now joined at the hip !!!

Back to Tiff - she also popped up last night in my Yours magazine, the face of some new health pills or whatever. I'm convinced its because of her pearly white and even teeth as to why she gets so much work, cos she's always photographed open mouthed and laughing !!!!
Sorry to hear about Eva:bear:
Welcome back!

Tiff spotted with teeth and tennis racket in this weeks edition of My Weekly !!!!! advertising tennis clubs. This must make her total no. of adverts close to 387 now.

Latest posts

Back