Tiffany Lamps hardly any choice!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

piper4

Feline & Veiltail Techie!
Two Elms left & One Oak north of Pixie Wood on the
Hi

Everyone, I was so looking forward to the Tiffany hours and was disappointed with the lack of choice of lamps, the website was only showing 28 items. I had hoped they might have had more novelty lamps like they usually do but they were sadly lacking.
The lamps that did sell out were well beyond my price range and there was a distinct lack of easy pay too.

piper

Hi

Everyone, I was so looking forward to the Tiffany hours and was disappointed with the lack of choice of lamps, the website was only showing 28 items. I had hoped they might have had more novelty lamps like they usually do but they were sadly lacking.
The lamps that did sell out were well beyond my price range and there was a distinct lack of easy pay too.

piper

I thought they seemed more expensive than usual too, piper. In fact, everything on QVC seems to have got more expensive lately.

yes as much as I slate the christmas surprise - I was kind of hoping there would be one in each show for some easy payments,but no :(

I did buy the teapot for my new kitchen but I was hoping there would be more choice.The website is very lacking in them isn't it?

I always wanted one of these, liked the grapey looking side light,:tongue2: but now seem to see the shaped ones in catalogues, so maybe why they are cutting back on the novelty ones, cheaper else where. :thinking2:

daydreamer

I bought the tabby cat one last year and I love it. Have seen another cat one in a well known catalogue shop which was a cat curled up on a cushion. I was hoping to see this at some point on QVC but I haven't. Bet it would be too expensive as well. Now where's that catalogue.................!!

Latest posts

Back