Tiana B TSV Friday 12th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must say the TSV did absolutely nothing for me, TBH it rather reminded me of the late fiftey's early sixties designs. I'm not sure but it looked like Polyester which reminds me of the old Bri-Nylon Material that was around in those days.

So definately put off with it.

:dull:

i have just watched the catwalk videos and tbh i think the dresses made what is obviously a lovely looking girl, with a figure i would happily kill for, look rather dumpy.
i quite like a couple of the tops (i know they are sposed to be dresses) but the catwalk thing put me off them. they made the poor models look like they had pot bellies

I admit to ordering two of these dresses....not the turquoise as that had sold out. I am not too keen on the animal one...but to my surprise I really quite like the feather print one...it is a cute little dress and not too loud at all...........material is very thin hence
how they sold them at the TSV price, much thinner than the other dresses I have tried from the range. Mine has a horrid smell to it too............maybe I am very fussy?:puke::puke:

Anyway....I think I may keep it......but...and this is a big but.......I am done with QVC fashion...cos I have given it a good bash and things are never 100% gorgeous.:heartbroke:

I got my TSV today too!

I dislike most of the 'fashion' on QVC, but have to admit that I do actually like Tiana B. I got one of her dresses in January - black with a blue swirly print - and wear it loads as a long top over leggings/jeggings. I really like most of the designs/patterns (NOT anything in animal print though which is a pet hate of mine!!) so guess it's horses for courses...

I ordered the TSV in the turquoise & it's arrived today, love the colour (a very green turquoise), agree the material is thinner than my other one but coming up to summer no bad thing. Not noticed any whiffs, but then again I don't have a very keen sense of smell.

Only problem is it's a lot longer than my other one, I'm 5 ft 8 and it's knee length on me - so not sure if it will look right over leggings etc, as it is actually a dress rather than a long top/tunic - & I don't really 'do' dresses.

So a bit undecided - but think I'll keep it especially as I'm dangerously close to getting 'the letter'! And you never know it might actually get me back in to wearing dresses again....:thinking:

You are right. I am 5 '6" and the dress is below the knee. I agree it will be too long with leggings, it is a definite dress. I don't have a dress, so that is another reason I have decided to keep mine.

Mad sizing

I ordered the TSV in the animal print and the jade plus another couple of dresses as well - with absolutely no success :rain::rain::rain:

The jade one looks lovely but has a fault in the stitching around the neck and the animal print one is just too big; the sam with the others.

So, I measured the dresses and compared the sizes with those shown on the website and one of them was 5" bigger that they said it should be:angry:

I've called customer services and asked for returns labels for all of them as I don't see why I should pay for the returns when the sizes were all wrong.

Anyway, what's worse is that I really liked all of the dresses and would have kept them if they had been the correct measurements - and now I can't get the right sizes because they've all gone :sad:.

Anyway, what's worse is that I really liked all of the dresses and would have kept them if they had been the correct measurements - and now I can't get the right sizes because they've all gone :sad:.

aww no what a shame:sad::sad:

must admit I took a leap of faith as my original Tiana B is a medium, but they kept going on about the turquoise/jade TSV being tighter fitting than other styles - but you should still order your normal size....seemed strange to me as I didn't want something suction fit thanks very much!

so I sized up to the large and LUCKILY it's a perfect fit::up:

are they offering waitlist for your sizes? mind you it's a bit of a risk as you're bound to get one someone has tried and sent back...NOT that QVC would ever admit to that of course!!

are they offering waitlist for your sizes? mind you it's a bit of a risk as you're bound to get one someone has tried and sent back...NOT that QVC would ever admit to that of course!!

It's the chance of getting a return that's putting me off of ordering on waitlist - I know you get other people trying stuff on in shops but they don't get to wear it for 30 days and leave their dirty tissues in the pockets though do they:thinking:?

Glad yours fitted - the jade does look great; if only mine didn't have the dodgy stitching.....

It's the chance of getting a return that's putting me off of ordering on waitlist - I know you get other people trying stuff on in shops but they don't get to wear it for 30 days and leave their dirty tissues in the pockets though do they:thinking:?

you might be ok with these dresses though, as sounds like the sizing is all over the show, so you probably will get a lot of people like you who try the dress on, know immediately that the size is wrong and send back straight away - so just the same as if someone had tried in a shop? but it is a risk that you could end up with a well worn one - Yuck! :eek::eek:

Before the TSV I ordered a couple of dresses, one minute they had been out of stock and then they were in stock...so I ordered. They arrived pristine with labels attached...pity I looked like "shrek's mrs" in them.:flower::mysmilie_505:

Latest posts

Back