Tiana B TSV Friday 12th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
Obviously going to be a dress. I bought a couple of these dresses recently but sent them back....they were huge and made me look like a heffalump LOL! I really want to like them but can't seem to get the size right.

Any clues as to the design for Friday?:bandit:

I like the shape of that (mind you Debbie does have a good figure!) but not the large print. I've got a black Tiana B dress with some detail around the neckline and I've had a lot of wear out of it recently, so it was well worth the money. My sil actually asked me where I got it and ordered a different design (don't know what she thought of it when it arrived,she has much 'louder' taste than me!) They are a good shape and the one I have doesn't crease at all,it's almost like a jersey material. We're going away this weekend I am taking it to wear with skinny black jeans-so comfortable.

there must be other colours as the one debbie was wearing was more colourful.

I hope she has been correctly informed as the pictures don't seem the same dress.

I did buy one of the dresses/tops ages ago - it's black empire line with quarter length sleeves - I normally wear it with jeans and am very happy with it. I'm not sure it was worth the amount it cost, but it has lasted really well.

Some of them look really nice but I am concerned about the length as I hate my knees and want them covered!! I am about 5 ft 4 and would probably bey a 12\small in this range. Any help from anyone of a similar height and size??? I really like the look of the dress that is plain black with the paisley broder.

Some of them look really nice but I am concerned about the length as I hate my knees and want them covered!! I am about 5 ft 4 and would probably bey a 12\small in this range. Any help from anyone of a similar height and size??? I really like the look of the dress that is plain black with the paisley broder.

Having only kept 1 out of 3 I have sent for,the length does vary with the syle I'm afraid. I had one of the 3 abput 2 inches above my knee (I am about 5ft 4 maybe just under 5ft 5) the other was shorter than that,and the black one I kept is just on the top of my knee. TBH I don't think any of them would look right below the knee really. I do like to wear mine with trousers so it doesn't bother me.

Tiana B Short Sleeve Print Dress
Item Number: 146405
QVC Price £46.75
Today's Special Value Price £34.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Get a fashionable look with this Tiana B dress. This fantastic value dress is made from beautifully soft jersey fabric, and the style is one of our most popular as it flatters all figures. It has a round neck, short sleeves and a straight hem. Wear it to work with a blazer, or dress it up for a night out with heels and accessories. The dress is available in three on-trend prints - Animal Print (a big story for this season), Paisley Border (a border print that finishes the hem perfectly) or Feather Print (a statement pattern that's all over the runways).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146405

Tiana B Short Sleeve Print Dress
Item Number: 146405
QVC Price £46.75
Today's Special Value Price £34.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Get a fashionable look with this Tiana B dress. This fantastic value dress is made from beautifully soft jersey fabric, and the style is one of our most popular as it flatters all figures. It has a round neck, short sleeves and a straight hem. Wear it to work with a blazer, or dress it up for a night out with heels and accessories. The dress is available in three on-trend prints - Animal Print (a big story for this season), Paisley Border (a border print that finishes the hem perfectly) or Feather Print (a statement pattern that's all over the runways).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146405

I've only been watching QVC for about 12 years, but I rather suspect that in QVC land animal print is a big story every season! I think Glen might be Bet Lynch in disguise...

Debbie Flint has been modelling the animal print all week...that rather put me off it.Not too keen on the feather one as very bold and Julia keeps saying the paisley one is a snug fit..which hints at me buying the wrong size cos she has confused things...........will give them a body swerve me thinks.:thinking:

Having only kept 1 out of 3 I have sent for,the length does vary with the syle I'm afraid. I had one of the 3 abput 2 inches above my knee (I am about 5ft 4 maybe just under 5ft 5) the other was shorter than that,and the black one I kept is just on the top of my knee. TBH I don't think any of them would look right below the knee really. I do like to wear mine with trousers so it doesn't bother me.

Yes, I think that you are right. The banded ones would probably look strange if they were below the knee. I did like the look of the paisley border print option but what put me off was the possibility of the pattern being in the wrong place. The one that Ali was wearing obviously looked great BUT the design was slightly off centre and I bet that there will be examples that are even more off centre.

The style looks nice but I don't like wearing patterns. I think it would look great with leggings/jeggings Almerinda if you wanted to cover your knees :rock:

I don't know if I would buy a Tiana dress, I'm just 5 feet tall and it wouldn't look good I don't think, but I do think they're really nice, apart from the animal prints.
Tbh, I think these dresses suit a slightly larger lady, the skinny model didn't look right at all:cheeky:

expensive for what they are though.

methinks i would rather go to g . p and buy something in a better fabric and for half that price plus i know the fit will be superior!

The style looks nice but I don't like wearing patterns. I think it would look great with leggings/jeggings Almerinda if you wanted to cover your knees :rock:

Love leggings on other people but they just don't work for me! I can get away with a shorter skirt and over the knee boots (whhayyyy) or opaque tights but that just above the knee length does nothing for me at all. I know my limitations but thank you for the suggestion!!!

Latest posts

Back