Tiana B TSV 15/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm also an 8-10, my friends all assume that means no cellullite. wrong!!! Usually it can be disguised but not in this dress.

Couldn't agree more. I lost 4 stone and so I have horrible crepey skin on my bum in particular. Anything tight fitting does camouflage it but this dress isn't figure hugging at all, just slinky and so will show every dimple.

She said you are comfy in it, you can wear it to cook xmas dinner in it! Blimey Id worry about it melting onto me every time I opened the oven door! At least she has said what size she, DF and the models are wearing. I would at least know what size to order this in unlike the centigrade TSV which seems to be a disaster going by the reviews. I knew this would show that pouchy tummy lots of us have and bottoms will look like cauliflowers encased in this fabric.

Perhaps she meant literally as in you could cook the turkey in it!!

Just watched the morning repeat.
The Tiana B woman looks a right sight in that silver version. Feel quite sorry for her having to go on public telly like that!

The designer wants taking out & shooting.

Couldn't agree more. I lost 4 stone and so I have horrible crepey skin on my bum in particular. Anything tight fitting does camouflage it but this dress isn't figure hugging at all, just slinky and so will show every dimple.

4 stone that's amazing well done.

Bet all the presenters forced to wear this monstrocity sit down like Jilly.

Just turned on & Cathy is sitting down! How unfortunate for her. Lulu & that dress all in one show.:sad:

No sell outs on the TSV either surprise surprise

I thought it was bad in the picture but its worse on screen.Unless you are completely cellullite free.its a real no no.
I love Gilly but when she stands up it looks like she's been spray painted blue. Every little lump and bump shows.

I think it makes her look bigger than what she already is, you can even see the models underwear in it. Sorry for those who like it, but I think it looks cheap!:thinking:

It reminds me of all those dresses in the 1930s films where Jean Harlow was 'poured' into the slinky satin frocks. A great look if you can get away with it, but how many of us today have that sort of figure.

Just turned on & Cathy is sitting down! How unfortunate for her. Lulu & that dress all in one show.:sad:

No sell outs on the TSV either surprise surprise

Cathy is standing behind the table now. I see she's opted for the darkest colour.
Have we had a full frontal yet? Lol.

Alison Keenan, Jill Franks, Debbie Flint & Jilly Haliday are the female presenters today

Edit: Flying feathers! Why is Simon B doing the TSV? Kathy is wearing it.
I know exactly WHY QVC!
Fail!

Last edited:
i thought the dress looked really nice in the photos but seeing the models and presenters in it I can see that it flatters virtually nobody. On the dark haired model wearing the champagne colour, it looked like it was too big with too much rutching. On the other model it showed the hip bones. What a disaster.

Surely Not!

Size 2 in UK size would be a 6!
You add 4 to an American size to get UK size.

What! surely Not! no way is the guest presenter a size 6 UK size. she looks massively bigger than me and I am a 12/14.:headbang:

The poor guest looks a right tip and in the full length shot its dragging accross the floor, who is buying this crap (apologies to anyone buying this crap)

Aha-ha!
SASHA was the buyer Simon just said.
Bad Sasha!
"Wear it to a re-union"
"Wear it to a wedding"... with the rug on mind
Oh Lord!

I love this TSV. It's comedy gold

Last edited:
She wants a good larruping

Ducking stool!
JR is not on today Gemma.

Far too early in the day for such hilarity. I'll never forget this TSV lol

Lenny is on now. Wonder what he makes of that TSV.
Order is restored for Kathy. She looks lovely.

I like the design of the dress and I expect "Sacha" the buyer did too, but then the conversation probably went something like this .."we want it under £50, so scrap that lovely quality velvet and lets pick, ooh I dont know whats the cheapest one, aah yes that thin shiney one, that will do. Oh its still coming up a bit expensive, maybe instead of getting 1 dress out of a metre we could get 2, doesnt matter if it stretches a little around the hips!!!" :headbang:

Last edited:
I like the design of the dress and I expect "Sacha" the buyer did too, but then the conversation probably went something like this .."we want it under £50, so scrap that lovely quality velvet and lets pick, ooh I dont know whats the cheapest one, aah yes that thin shiney one, that will do. Oh its still coming up a bit expensive, maybe instead of getting 2 dress out of a metre we could get 1, doesnt matter if it stretches a little around the hips!!!" :headbang:

i thnk the dress would suit more body shapes if it was slightly a-line but i still think it looks ok just make sure you have some very long spanx and the vest one on top .....just in case

Latest posts

Back