Tiana B Dress TSV 23/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know this goes against the majority opinion but I like the Tiana B dresses... they are great for work as they are easy to wash and don't need an iron plus the colours do stay bright.

However, the sizes are often out and that will put me off now that the postage costs have gone up... it's now just too expensive to justify buying two sizes and to get the right fit.

Nope it isn`t my cup of tea. Sorry but it reminds me of the horrible big kaftan patterns I saw so many of in America. To each their own but I wouldn`t wear it even if it was free p and p and was priced at under a fiver.

I really like the dresses for work too. Very easy to wear and not much looking after. I like this and will prob get it depending on price.

aww it would make a lovely table cloth however for a dress i think not :giggle:

Seems to be a mish mash of paisley and stripes - at random, with a plain back. What, did they run out of fabric ???? Nah, not the best they've done.

Gosh, that's awful!
Looks like she's wearing a pinny over a plain frock :giggle:

Debbie Flint is wearing it on the Clarks show now . Looks really good on her.

I like a lot of Tiana B dresses and currently have two. I had some others but lost weight and they are too big now. I have never paid more than £6.50 for one though. I go to the QVC shop in Shrewsbury a couple of times a year and stock up :eek:).
There aren't any changing rooms so I wear leggings and a cami and try everything on in the shop lol !

Anyone going for this then as the price seems reasonable? I have a couple of TB dresses but can't say I'm too keen on this print.

Hmm, I was going to go for it as I like the blue print... BUT seeing it on the models, the sleeves are cut a bit too high for me. The angle seems to make the upper arm look quite chunky.

I wouldn't wear that printed dress if they were giving them away.Why can't QVC do classic ?

Just watching the TSV now. The fabric looks horribly thin. I have just one tianab dress and it is a heavier fabric and hangs well. They are a bit short for me on the whole so I tend to buy Kim&Co

I thought Pippa looked like a fish out of water wearing the TSV dress. It had so much static in it that it was trapped between her legs! I hate stretchy nylon clothes, not to mention the hideous pattern. Yuk.

I don't like to be mean, but imho they look what they are .....cheap........

Latest posts

Back