Three guesses who....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember that & thought at the time it looked a greedy mess. She's always given me the impression that she's quite mucky & I reckon a number of those originals are still there.

Wayne Goss did a video on Youtube beginning of this year about freebies seen on the walls behind the influencers etc. He said people watching thinking WOW look at all those produces skincare, makeup etc. The truth most of it will have gone off but they keep it there to make it look like they get so much free stuff. Thousands of pounds worth of products. I will say that is also true of all the stuff laying in AY's place.

I remember the presenters and the free stuff they get they only started mentioning it about 5 years ago. Suddenly it was almost in passing Oh I got this to try at home before the TSV or show. On this forum, a thread about it as if they had been getting free products and I mean vacuum cleansers and tech stuff not just a pot of face cream which they probably had been getting since QVC first started.

At first it was just the presenter doing the midnight launch TSV who got the freebie, the presenters doing Dyson/Kitchen Aid ecstatic, the presenters doing Eco Egg discs/set of reading glasses not so much. Then as QVCs wealth grew, every presenter presenting the TSV that day got a free TSV, now of course in new old fashioned QVC land, everyone gets a freebie, TSV or not.

Hey, let us not forget the customer panel the mythical unicorn and people on Facebook kept begging to get on. Of course they never ever needed new members. They got TSVs weeks in advance to try and keep, yes the new Dysons high-end mixers, TVs, laptops etc. They seemed to have disappeared no doubt because all the presenters are getting it all now.

Hey, let us not forget the customer panel the mythical unicorn and people on Facebook kept begging to get on. Of course they never ever needed new members. They got TSVs weeks in advance to try and keep, yes the new Dysons high-end mixers, TVs, laptops etc. They seemed to have disappeared no doubt because all the presenters are getting it all now.

Oh yes the “customer panel” where Brenda from Basildon got a TSV and thought it was absolutely amazing. Not one person on the QVC “panel” ever disliked a QVC freebie, what are the odds! :mysmilie_3:

Oh yes the “customer panel” where Brenda from Basildon got a TSV and thought it was absolutely amazing. Not one person on the QVC “panel” ever disliked a QVC freebie, what are the odds! :mysmilie_3:

Nowts changed there then QVC presenter - every product a winner

:mysmilie_506::mysmilie_458:

I never get free anything in fact QVC have been known to charge me twice on easy payments for one item then swear I'd bought two!! I did, however, quite recently win a case of Henry Weston's cider and a special glass to drink it out of. I was so sure it was a hoax I replied to their email with "yeah right" :mysmilie_17: They were very kind, ignored my rudeness and sent my prize :mysmilie_3:

CC

Congratulations candy cane. Like yourself, I never win bugger all! A friend used to enter prize draws and win new washing machines, fridge/freezers etc with great regularity. I always say if they running a prize of dog poo I couldn't even win that!

Latest posts

Back