Three gorgeous tops

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the third one! Just the thing for a gardeners baseball team kit. Somewhere to aim the ball...

Ideal World's 'fashion' looks to me like the clothes Bon Marche rejects as too frumpy.

Although ... I confess, the one and only thing I have ever bought from IW is a piece of clothing. I bought this top, years ago, which I still wear to this day. It's a printed sort of Indian style top in t-shirt fabric, with sequin detail, and chiffon sleeves with the same print (which are great at hiding my 'dinner lady arms'). I get compliments every time I wear it, it's just very 'me'. But that's the only thing I've ever seen on IW that I've even vaguely thought 'Oooh, I'd wear that'.

Ideal World's 'fashion' looks to me like the clothes Bon Marche rejects as too frumpy.

Although ... I confess, the one and only thing I have ever bought from IW is a piece of clothing. I bought this top, years ago, which I still wear to this day. It's a printed sort of Indian style top in t-shirt fabric, with sequin detail, and chiffon sleeves with the same print (which are great at hiding my 'dinner lady arms'). I get compliments every time I wear it, it's just very 'me'. But that's the only thing I've ever seen on IW that I've even vaguely thought 'Oooh, I'd wear that'.

I like it a lot! You look lovely in it! :1: They've really gone downhill in the fashion dept. Still, it keeps us chuckling!

I'm swinging towards the 3rd one...I'm seeing it in my minds eye teamed up with the wet look leggings......on trend eat your heart out :22:

Yes, why not :32:

For those who missed them last time, here are <STRIKE>my</STRIKE> the wet look leggings to go with that stunning top.
144412_STANDARD__BLAbk_20090127.jpg

144412_STANDARD__BLA_20090127.jpg

That camel's toe really is a sight to behold :52:

Fashion law states anyone over a size 6 shouldn't wear leggings. Probably over size 4 for wetlook leggings. I'm sure there's also a veto on the camel toe look. What possessed them!!!!!! :15:

I'm sure you'll look very......(can't think of word...) Mrs J. What do any of us really know about fashion? You enjoy your purchases! It's how you feel about yourself that counts. :60:

I'm sure you'll look very......(can't think of word...) Mrs J. What do any of us really know about fashion? You enjoy your purchases! It's how you feel about yourself that counts. :60:

You mean there's more than one way?

Ladies stoppit! You'll only give them ideas! I can see the trailer now for new pnats that cleverly disguise camel toe! Loen - you'd have to be the presenter for that one luv!

Well it's easy to see what occupies both your thoughts most of the time. I on the other hand choose not to dwell on what sort of feelings Mrs J gets up to in her wetlooks! :31:

Ah - so there is more than one way!

Latest posts

Back