Three easi-pay code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got one too!! It wasn't obvious from the title of the email that it was an easy pay voucher - lucky I read this - thank you :wink: Now to decide what to get.......

It's happening again, website not working. No fair as they say, I was going to order a charlie bear but they've been removed now, even though they were all available a few days ago so I thought I'll order something else but NO technical troubles again. It's like they don't want people to actually use the codes, just get you to look at their products to buy another day, lossleader tactics. GRRRR I'm furious.

I've just received an e-mail offering me a three easi-pay code -GORG10. I suppose as usual it is only available on the accounts of those that receive an e-mail but thought i'd post it just incase - one of these days pink pigs with tartan tails will fly past my window!! Good Luckx

Many thanks for posing QVC Princess as I didn't get the email but tried the code and it worked!!! Have bought the little Tiffany ginger cat lamp as it looks just like my Birdy :heart:.. (Boyfriend doesn't know it yet but it's his Christmas present for me)..better look out your window as those pink piggies should be flying past soon..

got myself first lola rose bracelet in blue sandstone think I will put it by and my daughter can give it to me for xmas least I will get something I like haha

I tried to use mine last night around 8 and the website was down again - surprise, surprise. Couldn't be bothered to keep trying. So thank you QVC you have saved me money

I used mine to buy the ken paves tsv. Thought if it's naff it hasn't cost a bomb to try it! Husband was horrified at the £32 cost of the ponytail I ordered too until I pointed out I'd used my 3 pay code AND paid for it out of my bank account!!( for achange )

Latest posts

Back