Those Scrubby Things...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hiya - I take all tips and hints gladly. What is the German window cleany thing? I am curious ...

My daughter just had her oven cleaned using a Groupon offer of 29e,only a single oven,mind.
My oldest daughter had her double oven cleaned just after Christmas for 49e.
Worth the money if your oven is in a bad way!

I'm forever telling them to clean as they go,even once a week with a bit of Astonish or a dab of Fairy washing up liquid means the oven never gets into such a state that it's embarrassing when you open the door!

I'm embarrassed to open my oven door

Get yourself scrubbing with some Astonish,RD,even better if you dab some on those little scrubby cloth/pads from the supermarket.
I usually pop the oven shelves in the dishwasher first on the hottest wash & then finish off with a Brillo pad.

Leaves them lovely & sparkly.

BTW Orange Oil is fab on ceramic hobs :happy:

Hiya - I take all tips and hints gladly. What is the German window cleany thing? I am curious ...

Just had to scroll back through my account - scary stuff!!!! OK it was Optixs Plus but it seems it's not available any more? the item number was 826755 but that is redundant now. I am sure you can buy it elsewhere it's a concentrated solution you put some in an empty spray bottle and fill with tap water and use a microfibre cloth, spritz on and wipe off, and after a bit it dries to a steak-free finish. And it actualy works!! I did my aunt's conservatory in it and it came up a treat, bird mess and all. Use it on anything shiny. I did my windows at home in record time - probably need doing again now!!

Leighton Orient

How kind of you to check those details for me! Hope you are over the trauma of reviewing the list. I have ordered the scrubby-thingy-a-ma-bobbies as it seems to work. Again, thank you kindly!

aw thanks , no worries, it was just a bit shocking seeing how much cra.....essentials mount up!! You can get the Optixs stuff on Amazon (of course), it's not that cheap but it fills a spray bottle 200 times or something. Even Robin Asquith never cleaned that many windows!! Showing me age now. Good luck with the scrubbies!

Latest posts

Back