ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thorntons Continental Bundle
Item Number: 831421
QVC Price £21.50
One Time Only Price £17.83
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Indulge your sweet tooth with this delicious set of chocolates from Thorntons. This Continental bundle contains a 385g box of Continental chocolates, a 190g box of Continental chocolates, and a 333g box of Spring chocolates. Direct despatch: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only.

Bundle contains:

385g box of Continental chocolates
190g box of Continental chocolates
333g box of Spring chocolates

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.831421

I went into a Thorntons shop on Saturday and they had some half price offers. I bought a box of Metropolitan for £5.49 (half price) and they are yummy.

Miss Oh So Proper Claire Sutton is showing her true colours tonight. Forgetting her posh voice and her manners too as she bites the top off a huge egg.

Glutton!

My god QVC is overpriced for Throrntons isn't it, saw a bit of the show last night , the spring value pack of 3 is £24.93 delivered or £8.31 a box they are £3.49 at Somerfield/Co Op at the moment.

Also in the thorntons shop there are loads of half price offers on, the kids got the wife a large box of Continentals for half price £7.49, there were toffees and other boxes of chocolates half price, quite surprised seeing as its mothers day thought they would be all full price

Just watching the midday show and Debbie Flint has just said something like "in an ideal world none of us would eat things we shouldn't". It seems an odd method of selling to link Thorntons to things we shouldn't eat. Surely it's just a case of eating a balanced diet and then you can eat some chocolate here and there but just not eat it to excess.

The guest has just done the "it's so much easier to buy from QVC because you don't have to drive into town, pay to park, carry it home etc.". For goodness sake they sell Thorntons in supermarkets! I've turned over now.

Latest posts

Back