This is doing my head in...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've read all the above and feel quite happy that it's not just me that found the whole experience tedious. It even made the cricket seem exciting. I did succumb and purchase a couple of fashion items, but they've both been sent back already. Utter tat. Add to that the long delivery times and the cost and it really is a formula to look elsewhere to buy. My problem is that I'm housebound with illness and QVC used to give me a lift. Back when I was working I even used to arrange time off so I could get to see shows! It seems unbelievable now. I'm also put off and irritated by the ever inflating egos of a few of their presenters too and their constant catch words - "on trend" anyone? Gah! (talking of which, I'd have thought the Man of Age would have "dipped his toe in the water" given all the fashion tat that's been on recently! Has he be given the bootie?)

Its' amazing the amount of QVC (and other shopping channel) stuff that appears on Ebay. Why don't they just send the stuff back ?

Looking at the location of some of the sellers and the amount of QVC items each one is advertising, I often wonder if they havent just been down to the QVC outlets and got hold of a lot of the returns specially to sell. I was at the Warrington outlet and there was a large pile of Jack Lelanne juicers by the door, one woman practically cleared the pile. If I remember rightly there is a sign stating you are only allowed to buy a limited amount of clothing each day as well. An awful lot of the clothes still had the tags attached hence they can advertise BNWT!

Bet

Looking at the location of some of the sellers and the amount of QVC items each one is advertising, I often wonder if they havent just been down to the QVC outlets and got hold of a lot of the returns specially to sell. I was at the Warrington outlet and there was a large pile of Jack Lelanne juicers by the door, one woman practically cleared the pile. If I remember rightly there is a sign stating you are only allowed to buy a limited amount of clothing each day as well. An awful lot of the clothes still had the tags attached hence they can advertise BNWT!

Bet

I saw that too !, I think it was limited to three items of clothing :thinking2:

I only watched the craft hours, not one thing caught my eye...

One thing that was really getting on my nerves was the blimmin music though!

Well I give up. Do you not want the f.a.r.ts help. Here I am at 11.20 at night going through these threads trying to stop people buyihg things willy nilly and suddenly we have a confession. You could have sought help earlier but you just went ahead and bought the ring. Well it will take more than cleaning out the airing cupboard to redeem yourself. I will set Bet on to you, she is in charge as our leader is obviously otherwise engaged buying hair stuff.

Oh Loveheart you are doing a sterling job, we're all the better for it. More power to the f.a.r.t.s that what I say.
:clapping:

I've seen better stuff in the local charity shops at a fraction of the price.

Latest posts

Back