Things you're sick to the back teeth of seeing..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just switched over and they have a segment called 'Prepare for Christmas' and they're selling non slip clothes hangers.

Christmas...clothes hangers.....I suppose it makes sense somehow.

Its about time that they had a massive 8 DAY deal and sold all the rubbish ie Craft , garden strimmer's, fashion, mixers that cost an arm and a leg, nodding reindeer, rope light figures ect at cost price and then restocked with things real people want to buy. And then DELIVERED the goods in good condition and on time. I realize I am living in cloud kokoo land but a girls got to dream.

Trouble is........just when you think it's safe to come out and they've FINALLY 'sold out and gone' of all the above :35:, they get the bliddy things 'BACK IN STOCK!'.....and off they go again :rolleyes:

Its about time that they had a massive 8 DAY deal and sold all the rubbish ie Craft , garden strimmer's, fashion, mixers that cost an arm and a leg, nodding reindeer, rope light figures ect at cost price and then restocked with things real people want to buy. And then DELIVERED the goods in good condition and on time. I realize I am living in cloud kokoo land but a girls got to dream.

I agree but not 8 days please! 48 hours maybe????????

But they couldn't possibly get rid of all of the tat and rubbish they must have stock piled over the last 2 years in only 48 hour's even if they where giving it away!!
And to be honest I wouldn't even pay P&P on most of what they have in stock at the moment.

Those fur boots they had on a few weeks back made me cringe. Flicking through the channels over the course of about a week they always popped up. And of course, they "wish there was more stock because these are so incredibly popular" despite those hideous boots remaining in plentiful stock even to this date.

Latest posts

Back