Things you wish presenters would say

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pick up any of the glossies and you will be able to recreate this season's camel toe look with one of our Kim & Co catsuits!

lol hampton, my hubs always says that qvc fashion day features more camel toes than the sahara desert:1:

This is exactly the sort of classic thread which the makes this Forum so fantastic!!!!

"You won't see this sort of fashion in your local High Street, especially not at these prices, but if you go down to your local market, you'll see shedloads for £6.99"

:doggie:

Anyone presenting handbags - oh and look it comes with a free tea bag in the inside pocket!

Tee Hee ! ! (I dooo like an 'in' joke !)

I cannot wait for the day we see a New Thread entitled 'You'll NEVER guess what I found hidden in my most recent purchase....'

Model: "You just poked that f*****g mascara wand in my eye.

Anthony: "These Northern Nights pillows are ok, but I bought some down Woolies today, 4 for a fiver, bargain!"

Alison Young: "Let's see how much dead skin I can scrape from MY feet for a change"

Model Tanya - I'm orf to a garden party, don't yer know!

Julia "I'm Julia Roberts" Roberts - I'm leaving QVC because I'm not actually as good a presenter as I think I am!

ali young, you simply can not be tanned enough, i suggest you cover yourself in olive oil and lie on tin foil to really crisp up, on cloudy days i literally suggest sunbeds. this might lead to wrinkles but there is an army off peeps out there to give you botox, so go for it

claire sutton.....dear qvc customers please buy these markon boots to keep me in my highly paid presenter job so that i can afford to buy my black patent russell and bromley shoes for my job and show you how the other arf live... and oh errr shop!

I don't know what she was high on last night but she was an absolute motor mouth, the poor guests could not get a word in. She kept saying lets hear from the expert and then gabbing on herself. Very loud and very weird.

Jill Franks: These spirullleena tabs are so good, that's how I kept my look from the video for Lust For Life.

Jill Franks: These spirullleeena tabs are so good, I like to wheeze my way through a pack a day.

Tova: Yes, it's true, my voice coach for eau de parfum really was Rose from the Golden Girls/Muppets Swedish Chef.