Things you wish presenters would say

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These Lime Tree Pantry pies are absolutely superb, and this particular one, Goat Spittle and Essence of Bat's Ovaries, has been commended in the latest edition of The Poisoner's Handbook.

This actual epilator has literally been used in actual interrogations on prisoners in Guantanamo Bay, literally.

These Lime Tree Pantry pies are absolutely superb, and this particular one, Goat Spittle and Essence of Bat's Ovaries, has been commended in the latest edition of The Poisoner's Handbook.

Laughed out loud at this one. Well Done !

(I am soooo glad I am no longer a lurker and can enjoy the forum to the full!)

You lot are awful but I doooo like you X

Last edited:
....and you can expect delivery as soon we can find it in the warehouse....
....delivery is around 5 - 6 weeks after payment....
Simon: "returning the item is sooooo easy. Getting your money back isn't"
Julia "so what does the power on button do then?"
Rene "This is my day job"

Last edited:
Walk around certain parts of the city with this Bet Lynch and Wilson handbag and you may get taken for Emily Howard...

Although we generally say to expect delivery of items in 5 to 7 working days, if you live in a remote area, like Manchester, you would be better thinking along the lines of 5 to 7 working years.

Our p and p rates are sooo reasonable when compared to the cost of town parking - however order more than one item and it would be cheaper doing the return trip by cab and having the driver wait on standby...

Alison K "I was extremely unfortunate to be bought something similar, only mine was cheap market stall tat".

ali young this literaly prestigious salon exclusive brand is lterally only available here at qvc for £60 + £130 p+p the p+p is available on 4 easy pays or you could just nip down to your local pound shop literally and litterally buy it prestigoulsy well for a pound, but i did not know that when GH suggested i wore it for my wedding day

Laura geller, yes this spackle is wonderful buy it now only £30, alternatively your partner (if male) may have a ready supply free and is exactly the same (i have to laugh at this because laura geller spalkle led to my husbabd suggesting i had he not been with me the whole evening he might have thought i had been up to something naughty such was the white residue about my face. i am sure mrs james will be able to explain further, i am, too bashful

rofl mrs james the eyes on your smileys look just like ali young when she is really into her flog patter

' these KVZ bags are waaaayy cheaper in TK Maxx! Don't run to the phones, run to the retail park and save yourself loads! You'll be fed up with it within a week, after all'

<All Presenters>...

This has sold out the last five times to air......they have all been returned because they are useless but they did sell out!!!!!!!!

Bet