They cannot be serious!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too am really inrtigued by the endless animal print and how it turns up on cardies, jeswellery, bag, bag linings, shoes, almost worth a thread on its own......I was watching some Rolling Stones stuff on Youtube (am massive Stones fan) on one video Mick was prancing about in a full length coat that would have done Indigo Moon proud, it was embellished and patched all over and Keef was wearing an ANIMAL PRINT shirt.QVC stylists to the stars..........

I saw a lovely cardi in M&S yesterday. Black and grey subtle animal print in a soft knit fabric - it looked really smart and more "classic" than "on trend". I think it was £19.50.

Linda :hi:

I :heart::heart: M+S I purchase about 90% of my everyday clothes there, great prices and quality :clapping:

I :heart::heart: M+S I purchase about 90% of my everyday clothes there, great prices and quality :clapping:

totally agree with you Jabbathehut, am typing this wearing M and S jeans, have had them for years, they wash great and cost me about £19, have had some lovely bags from there too, plus nice make up and toiletries with prices that put QVC to shame. Even the obligatory cappuchino in their cafe was very enjoyable on my last shopping trip there.I am also quite a fan of Matalan for tops for work, picked up some stuff there recently that will see me through the autumn, again got about 4 things for the price of one top on that show yesterday.

Latest posts

Back