They cannot be serious!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bet it will appeal to certain people Perdy as it could knock spots off styles/quality available on the High Street.............:wink2:

Well Clare loves it, she also said the content is wool and viscose reading the label. I agree that it doesn't look the money but I was a bit distracted (not in a good way) by her holding the teddy bear in front of the cardie at the time, therefore there it could have hidden features.

Well Clare loves it, she also said the content is wool and viscose reading the label. I agree that it doesn't look the money but I was a bit distracted (not in a good way) by her holding the teddy bear in front of the cardie at the time, therefore there it could have hidden features.

She did indeed say that, clevercat, but she then checked the label and corrected herself saying that it was in fact 70% acrylic...:grin:

The teddy knocked spots of the cardie imho...:nod:

Last edited:
I think they have seriously lost the plot or they think that we have.
The prices of this range are ridiculous - the styles aren't even particularly nice. There is far better value out on the High Street - I bought a silk and cashmere blend cardi, in TK Maxx yesterday that only cost me £18.

She did indeed say that, clevercat, but she then checked the label and corrected herself saying that it was in fact 70% acrylic...:grin:

The teddy knocked spots of the cardie imho...:nod:

Definately Perdy!

Just imagine a female teddy in a minature leopard print shirt OMG!

they will sell matching shoes next and bag...........

I don't think hidden features, so much as (not such a) hidden agenda: let's try and flog this to teddy bear fans. :bear:

I thought it was a bit pricey but as I hadn't heard of the designer, thought it was me being a bit dim. The grey hoodie was quite expensive and when she turned round and I saw how badly the seam looked in the middle of the hood, I was quite surprised given the price.

It really p****es me off! Having become fairly stuck in the house and unable to spend time in the shops browsing for bargains due to looking after my mum 24/7, I'm more reliant on t'internet and shopping channels for goodies. It's easy to get sucked in to their wondrous speils extolling the benefits of various cr**, and I've had to pull myself back from making some really stupid buys.
They are good and their job and know what buttons to press to make you think you're buying the next best thing since sliced bread. If I was totally housebound maybe I'd rise to the bait and buy that leopard print monstrosity, thinking it was an exclusive bargain.
I think they have a duty to offer excellently priced good quality merchandise and not overpriced tat. Shame on you QVC!

I saw a lovely cardi in M&S yesterday. Black and grey subtle animal print in a soft knit fabric - it looked really smart and more "classic" than "on trend". I think it was £19.50.

Linda :hi:

It doesn't even look like knitwear, if you zoom in, you can see right through it! How they've got the gall to charge that sort of money for what in effect is a glorified t-shirt is beyond me!

I saw a lovely cardi in M&S yesterday. Black and grey subtle animal print in a soft knit fabric - it looked really smart and more "classic" than "on trend". I think it was £19.50.

Linda :hi:

I'm thinking the M&S one will last a lot longer:up2:

Credit crunch, what credit crunch? QVC apparently aren't aware that the majority of folk are struggling to make ends meet. The cardie wouldn't make anywhere near the top of my 'would dearly love list'.

I'm not sure what range we're talking about - but I find QVC's love affair with animal print amazing - I mean they use it for everything??

I posted recently that QVC had me belive that the high street was awful and overpriced - when I've now come to realise - more and more recently,its they that are awful and overpriced.

M&S may not to be everyones taste - but living in london,i really feel we get the best collections and choice from them,and its fab.Today for instance I was looking at really good quality wool blend coats for between £50 and £80 - and QVC want this for a polyester cardigan?

Ah but arn't we all forgetting the Literal cost of Literal Parking its at least £50 for 5 minutes then the obligatory capacinno at £10 and £20 if you want a bun. Then the problem of wading through the crowds and unhelpful assistants etc etc etc .............. as QVC would have us believe

Latest posts

Back