They are having a laugh !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madmax

Registered Shopper
I was watching the Hi-Tech Toys & Electronics hour last night and was very impressed by the Fuji F770 16MP camera they where demonstrating.
Now I haven't actually brought any thing from Q for nearly 2 years now as I was SO fed up with the P&P charges.
So this morning I googled the said camera and found it not only OVER £41.00 cheaper but that price included FREE yes FREE P&P a FREE yes FREE smart card and a FREE spare battery.(http://www.greatdigitaldeals.co.uk/fuji-finepix-f770-exr-digital-camera-premium-kit-p-2122.html)
Now WHY can't Q offer deals like this what with their superior buying power??.
Now I know I won't get 30 days to try it out but I will get a 14 day trial period and I will know if it is for me or not with in the first hour or two of trying it.
So another customer lost.

Good one! I always shop around before I buy anything from Q (unless it's a brand exclusive to them (but saying that I check eBay too)). About time Q started checking before giving us 'such fantastic value'

what about mally's face primer for £70.00 they're having a laugh about that too mind you mally is always laughing ...all the way to the bank

qvc buy in thier stock and have to sell it for a profit whicj is hard if they paid too much for it in the first place

what about mally's face primer for £70.00 they're having a laugh about that too mind you mally is always laughing ...all the way to the bank

Thought this must have been a typo and so checked the Q website - OMG, I cant believe that. Who in their right mind is going to pay £70 for a face primer - Outrageous.

As for the camera, well done for shopping around and not being talked into making a rash purchase - its very easy to get drawn into the "jump to the phones, you dont want to miss out on this bargain/deal"! I know I have before, but this forum is really helping me to see QVC for what it is - just another shop that wants you to buy their stuff.

dont get me wrong i like mally she is fun but i do think that qvc push some boundries when it comes to selling make-up it encourages some bad habits. but they are a business after all i could never spend that on a primer but many many people do!

You're right boffy, there is something very alluring about buying expensive makeup on TV - they have fun guests that convince us that we simply have to have it and you get drawn into a purchase. But, can you imagine yourself going into John Lewis and parting with £70 for a face primer - I just dont think most people would do that.

Crikey that makes me look like a right cheapskate after spending £45 on two items from the Laura Mercier counter in my local department store!

Latest posts

Back