Themed Days

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I've just looked at the TV guide for this month and realised that there's a total of THREE themed days during the course of one week - QVC certainly know how to keep us interested in what they sell....not :54:

We can look forward to:

"Beauty Day" on Sunday 12/10

"Diamonique Day" on Wednesday 15/10

"Fashion Day" on Sunday 19/10

I don't mean to offend fans of the interested goodies but I find these such days totally boring...............:33:

Me too, Busy. I can just about cope with the beauty days - well, as you know, I am high maintenance, but, on the whole, themed days leave me cold.

Just off topic for a sec.
nicnac, I just love your avatar and signature, totally fab!

i remember when these were rare. they are boring if its not your theme to be honest. the only people that benefit are the sellers. they can get together and sell sell sell. craft day has to be my least fav.

i remember when these were rare. they are boring if its not your theme to be honest. the only people that benefit are the sellers. they can get together and sell sell sell. craft day has to be my least fav.

Mine too.................:11:

And mine. I've not been near crafting since that unfortunate incident with the raffia...

there are very few craft days on QVC wheras there a loads of jewellery days: Diamonique, gold, silver, gems..it just goes on and on, their programming is dominated by jewllery shows anyway, whereas we are lucky if we get 2 hours craft a week thesedays.

I've just looked at the TV guide for this month and realised that there's a total of THREE themed days during the course of one week - QVC certainly know how to keep us interested in what they sell....not :54:

We can look forward to:

"Beauty Day" on Sunday 12/10

"Diamonique Day" on Wednesday 15/10

"Fashion Day" on Sunday 19/10

I don't mean to offend fans of the interested goodies but I find these such days totally boring...............:33:

Of course it depends on whether the theme for the day is our cup of tea!
Personally love Diamonique Day, love Craft Day (although even I think there are too many of those!), Beauty Day and Fashion Day I like depending on which shows are on offer!

Latest posts

Back