Theme Days.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
..........are sooooooo boring and I see we have two coming up next month, one immediately after the other. There's "Home Day" on Saturday 18/04 and then "Beauty Day" on Sunday 19/04.

Suppose it will soon be time for "Diamonique Day", "Gold Day", "Silver Day" followed by more related to "Fashion" and "Craft".

Sorry, I don't mean to offend interested parties but does anyone else find that whole days devoted to one particular theme gets a bit much? :33: Still, it will be more money saved which can only be a good thing.......:1:

I don't like theme days either. I have even spoken to QVC about them, but I got the impression that they think we like them.

Theme Days...

..........are sooooooo boring and I see we have two coming up next month, one immediately after the other. There's "Home Day" on Saturday 18/04 and then "Beauty Day" on Sunday 19/04.

Suppose it will soon be time for "Diamonique Day", "Gold Day", "Silver Day" followed by more related to "Fashion" and "Craft".

Sorry, I don't mean to offend interested parties but does anyone else find that whole days devoted to one particular theme gets a bit much? :33: Still, it will be more money saved which can only be a good thing.......:1:

I have to admit that I quite like some of them. However I do get a bit bored when they keep repeating the same items in every show. I wish they would have a bigger range - they have lots more on the website than they ever show in a day. I wonder if they'll do their Spring and Summer surprises again.

I think they are boring too and usually they put the beauty days on a week day when we are at work so can't watch and the craft days on weekends which I don't want to watch - I even emailed them about this too. As you say at least we are saving money - but then there is not much on at the moment which is enticing me to spend money. Have probably only spend about 10% of what I normally do this year.

Mind you - you lot always tell me where I can get everything at better prices so I don't need qvc anymore.

I have to admit that I quite like some of them. However I do get a bit bored when they keep repeating the same items in every show. I wish they would have a bigger range - they have lots more on the website than they ever show in a day. I wonder if they'll do their Spring and Summer surprises again.

I agree completely, particularly as you say they have so much more that could also be shown.

Not to bad with the Gold/Silver/Gem/Craft days but the Home Days are just carp and well, the "Fashion" Days are :26: cause its all American/Canadian stuff that is sooooooooooo rubbish. The Beauty Days are not for me but they are ok for my friends.

Craft Days I find annoying only because they're always on when I'm at work lol. Hate Beauty Day, Fashion Day, Gold Day etc. Zzzzzzz. If you want to look at gold all day, go and stand outside a jewellers! :)

I thought they said they only have one Silver Day a year and that has been and gone last month.

I think they are boring too and usually they put the beauty days on a week day when we are at work so can't watch and the craft days on weekends which I don't want to watch - I even emailed them about this too. As you say at least we are saving money - but then there is not much on at the moment which is enticing me to spend money. Have probably only spend about 10% of what I normally do this year.

Mind you - you lot always tell me where I can get everything at better prices so I don't need qvc anymore.

Last craft day was midweek (I took the day off) and wasn't the last beauty day (with the Elemis TSV) at the weekend?

I guess it always seems like they are are not at the right time for you, a bit like how you always seem to end up in the slowest queue at the supermarket.

Don't like Fashion day, any craft cardmaking days!!! other's are okay.

Latest posts

Back