The Yankee Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi iloveshopping, this is the one I was thinking of before the YC TSV came along, to be honest part of me wishes I had still gone for it instead, as its slightly prettier looking and I find that whatever I burn in the YC one doesn't smell anywhere near as strong as when I used the traditional tart burners with a tealight. Whether this one being smaller would be the same I don't know, but its certainly half the price! :eek:)

http://www.kleenezeshop.com/products/768-electric-oil-burner.aspx

@ Spooky. I looked at your link above it is described as an "Electric Oil Burner" so not sure it will be the right heat to melt the tarts. As it is £15.95 then there must be postage perhaps £4 it is not much cheaper than the YC one as theirs included so many wax tarts.

I know, but you said you wanted cheaper, but yes that's why I went with the YC one in the end, cause of the tart value as they alone are worth over £20 and at the time it was the TSV price of £27 so meant the burner itself was next to nothing. i did check with K'ezee ed beforehand and they said it was suitable for tart use as they sell scented granules as well which are intended to go in it, so I was just going to brake a tart up into four or so, but then when i saw the YC has 18 tarts included valued at £20+ alone, I went with that.

Latest posts

Back