The velvetiser!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a strange world it is
It’s not just drinks ..I was in Asda and had a sausage roll warmed up … I was so grateful that I didn’t get a more severe scald in my mouth … I didn’t have a chance to swallow it ( my bad
too but it was incredibly hot to the point I’ve never experienced anything like it while eating out ) i was so relieved it wasn’t an old person or child … if I’d swallowed it the pain I can’t imagine I could have experienced.. I was in shock and didn’t tell staff immediately.. but when I got home I told them urgently to check their machine and warn people. I got quite emotional too .. I can’t forget it and anything hot I’m extremely wary about👍

I love earl grey tea, hate green tea and it gives me the runs, sorry tmi but no! Paul hates coffee, even the smell makes him gip. Funny how we are all different, I love coffee but out of consideration I never have it in the house.

I hate earl grey tea but I do like lady grey. Some years ago we were in Sri Lanka and we went to the tea plantation. It was really interesting to meet the ladies that picked the tea and then how it was all processed in their quite primitive factories. We did some tasting and then bought bags of orange pekoe, some of which we still have and the taste is just fantastic (leaf tea is a different world from teabags) when you brew it in a pot (like gran used to). The grand finale for the factory workers was gathering up the floor sweepings on a shovel and telling us Brits that's what they sent to Tetley!! I found it hard not to believe them!

CC

Latest posts

Back