The Sak Artist Roots Multi Pocket Cross Body Bag Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a Sak bag in this black print and although it's a jolly print, I'm not keen on the fabric. It's like a cheap slippery nylon, closer to a cheap shopping bag and not like the Kipling basic fabric. The print goes a long way towards disguising the fabric but it'd look and feel better in canvas. I paid about £17 for mine.

I'm an all-inclusive bag-hag; not just Lulu Guinness snob.

Jude xx

I have a Sak bag in this black print and although it's a jolly print, I'm not keen on the fabric. It's like a cheap slippery nylon, closer to a cheap shopping bag and not like the Kipling basic fabric. The print goes a long way towards disguising the fabric but it'd look and feel better in canvas. I paid about £17 for mine.

I'm an all-inclusive bag-hag; not just Lulu Guinness snob.

Jude xx

Ta Jude, that's interesting as I had come to pretty much the same conclusion without actually purchasing one, so I probably won't now, not even just 'to see' - a shame really, I was quite interested when this range first appeared on QVC but the reviews have generally been pretty scathing & it all seems to be a bit fur coat & no knickers for my liking? :wonder:

Ta Jude, that's interesting as I had come to pretty much the same conclusion without actually purchasing one, so I probably won't now, not even just 'to see' - a shame really, I was quite interested when this range first appeared on QVC but the reviews have generally been pretty scathing & it all seems to be a bit fur coat & no knickers for my liking? :wonder:

KwC, I have several bags by The Sak and one by Elliott Lucca, only one of which I purchase from Q. Each is well made and certainly made to a much higher quality than those which I have purchased from Tignanello - over the last two years the new corporate owner of Tig appears to have used an increasing amount of pleather in most of its so-called leather bags.

I do not have the try-me bag, so I defer to the opinion of Akimbo regarding this particular bag.

Jay

Fifegal...I want those curtains :happy:

Minnehaha...I don't have the try-me bag, just one made from the same (curtain) fabric. I just wanted to describe the material as it's not the best quality fabric.

Jude xx

I bought a Sak crossbody bag from Last Clicks at the beginning of the summer (!). It's a different pattern and fabric - feels a bit like woven straw - with a very strange arrangement of hardware on the strap.

I have been using it quite a bit because it brightens up a plain T-shirt and black trouser combo - my summer everyday staple these days - and it is fairly capacious but stuff doesn't disappear into the abyss because of the red lining!

I doubt it will last as long as a Kipling bag and it got rather damp when I was caught in a downpour the other day.

Latest posts

Back