The Real Pie Company products overpriced?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Can't say the dull presentation is particularly motivating me to buy.

Anyone bought any from this company?

Wow John Barrowman arrived on the set to try some! :heart:

Last edited:
Why would anyone buy these pies from a shopping channel?
Surely if you wanted high quality pies you could purchase far cheaper from your supermarket's upmarket selection.
Most supermarkets deliver, so why would anyone want pies from the pie company.

totally utterly and completely agree with Simon1966
I can not get my head around buying foodstuff of the telly when you can get so much better, and fresher, locally.
afterthought:
and if you do want to complain about too much grissel in your pie you an take it back yourself to the store, rather then have to send it back!

To be fair, these pies do look better than a supermarket product but I would rather buy from my local farmer's market or farm shop because you know the provenance of the ingredients and to be honest they are cheaper than the QVC prices. They seem ridiculously expensive.

Why would anyone buy these pies from a shopping channel?
Surely if you wanted high quality pies you could purchase far cheaper from your supermarket's upmarket selection.
Most supermarkets deliver, so why would anyone want pies from the pie company.

No no no, buy a real pie from your local butchers far better than any supermarket or mass produced pie :)

Before buying any of these check their own website as it is one postage and you can choose your own pies.

I'm vegetarian, so these products are not within my radar but, even if they were, the prices are so exorbitant there is no way I would buy from this range. P+P is also over the top. I cannot comprehend the justification for spending more on the simple pie than one would if bought from a luxury range in the supermarket or farm shops.

Latest posts

Back