The other 'arf...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not a mum, except to my dogs, and they just love me - as long as I have food and share it with them 😁🐶 Once that's gone they move on to the next loved person.

CC
That made me smile x

I used to have a lovely rescue Parson Jack Russell (the longer legged version) I got her when she was about 18 months old and she never begged for human food treats or tit bits.

When Patch was about 15 years old I rescued a Poacher's Pocket Jack Russel (a mini one) named Snickers who was about 2 years old who was, and still is a greedy little so-n-so and would take food off your fork if she could and she has begging down to a fine art.

Within a week of Snickers arrival begging for tit bits and treats Patch was right beside her begging like a good un!

Snickers taught an old dog a new trick which she utilised to her advantage till she crossed the Rainbow Bridge aged almost 19

Awww, Perry was a parson jack russell rescued when he was 8. He wasn't so much a scrounger for food (except spaghetti bolognese and he had to have his own little plateful) it was blankets he coveted most, especially the new ones from QVC. He would grab them out the packet and drag them over to his bit of the sofa and then make a little nest out of them. I miss him the most.

CC

Latest posts

Back