The Ojon Divorce

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

transcripts of court cases are available online. so is the one QVC US v Models Prefer. we can't do our job otherwise.

Google for some pix of the champion body builder that is Silvana Simioni, quite arresting they are.

how terrible nothing is sacred now not even a personal thing like a divorce.
at least the story is true!
sacre bleu!!!!:emo::emo::emo:

transcripts of court cases are available online. so is the one QVC US v Models Prefer. we can't do our job otherwise.

QVC vs MP is one thing but a divorce is quite different - how awful! What do you mean by 'we can't do our job otherwise.'

Family law here is held in camera but there's always major moves to get that changed that never amount to anything, possibly because the cases most likely to be termed "sensational" involve politicians. The feeling is the details of the rulings and how they were arrived at need to be available as for any other aspect of the law.

QVC vs MP is one thing but a divorce is quite different - how awful! What do you mean by 'we can't do our job otherwise.'

no it isn't. any type of legal work is heavily dependent on research and with the info overload we heavily depend on the case and statutory law available on the net. besides, this thread is not about explaining why cases should or should not be available online.

Family law here is held in camera but there's always major moves to get that changed that never amount to anything, possibly because the cases most likely to be termed "sensational" involve politicians. The feeling is the details of the rulings and how they were arrived at need to be available as for any other aspect of the law.

american cases are more readily available on the net. in europe, it is more likely to be required to access them through westlaw, which is a good thing.

I would say if you don't want to read it don't look on the site. Just because something is available doesn't mean you have to look at it. When I saw this thread I had a choice of reading it or ignoring it.

Why does everyone have to get all stressy about it? A couple of us were just commenting on how awful and sad it is that this info is available. What a sad age we live in.
Enough said I'm sure!

no one got stressed about anything and everyone said their piece. :wink2:

Can't say I'm that surprised. With so much money at stake things have a habit of turning nasty. I'm sure there was a lot more to the divorce than Denis finding out she was bonking her personal trainer :call:

Was too tired to carry on reading, the bit that appalled me the most was the mention of Ojon selling out to ....must be tired, can't remember....definitely a major blah day.

So who owns the company now???

I hope Silvana and her family, are generously recompensed, they deserve to at least have some shares in the business. As without their intervention the Ojon butter/oil may have remained a tribal secret.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back