The new presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not Buddy's wife!:grin: Meh just means underwhelming, rubbish, dull ....that kind of idea. Someone will probably explain it better....

J xx

I don't want to offend any southern Irish people on here, but I think some accents from that region are nicer than others. Miceal, as has been pointed out, speaks too fast and often sounds like a little leprechaun (as has also been pointed out. Not that I know what a leprechaun sounds like). :giggle: He also looks very 'greasy' with his hair gelled back and very very short. I'm probably going to sound old fashioned by putting that!

I cannot understand Miceal,but other than that I don't mind him.The other two are repetitive and come across very insincere

I just can't watch the (grinning gnome) Craig or the very annoying Carmel, I wish they would walk off into obscurity. They are the only two that I switch off even if it is something that I would normally watch.:down:

ms cookson is very speasky spokesy but i like her better than the newly married one.
i have always like micael he seems like a nice person a male version of genevive.

I like them to be knowledgeable otherwise they might as well stick a politician up there to sell the stuff. Trouble is I am one of those people who can't stand a clever clogs. Anna likes to think she is. She is always coming out with pearls of wisdom as if she has been swotting up on WICKY pedia first. Ok, Ok, brain box - maybe you are but perhaps you should have used your degree somewhere else sweetie and not on a shopping channel.

I have heard her speaking about teaching in an underdeveloped country during her gap year.
If you don't mind me asking, what has she got a degree in please?

:wonder:

Can't stand Anna. She's one of these presenters I can't watch as she just seems so laboured, like nothing is easy and natural for her to say. A good presenter in my opinion is someone who sounds like they're just having a conversation about a product not someone who looks like they are reading directly from a crib sheet.

I haven't really seen Carmel so I can't comment but I hear she's getting married apparently!!:happy:

I like Micael *ducks to avoid being hit by rotten fruit*

I quite like Anna, she has an extensive vocabulary by QVC standards, does not keep being "amazed" by every product she presents (take note Dale and Jill Franks) tho I do wonder if sales is her true callling. Can't cope with Micheal\Micael gabbing away at 90mph and none of it making much sense and Carmel did my head in with the extensions and the wedding talk.

Mee-hall's fake open-mouthed surprise at every fact he is offered by the guests, even though he's heard it a hundred times before, makes me want to vom.

Mee-hall's fake open-mouthed surprise at every fact he is offered by the guests, even though he's heard it a hundred times before, makes me want to vom.

That's his reaction to everything: act surprised then open his mouth wide.

Allegedly...

After reading some of the negative comments about Anna Cookson on this forum, I took extra notice of her presenting skills this afternoon. She does appear to have a penchant for the word 'swiftly'. Maybe she just needs time to settle in and hone her presenting style which currently seems rather affected and somewhat laboured.

Latest posts

Back