The many faces of Anna

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched it with the sound off and agree she's trying too hard and this gets in the way of appreciating any positives.

Jude xx

me too, all of the above. I know we don't have to watch but sometimes I'm interested in the products and want to watch, maybe buy.

i agree. people always say "the tv has an off button" but i personally watch if it's an hour i'm interested in and a poor presenter can ruin it. it's not as though qvc is the only tv channel - i just don't understand the 'switch off' mentality.

I'm afraid I agree. I can't watch her as I find she comes across as very false as if she's acting. I watch qvc a lot to relax (ok ok I know sometimes.....often.... my clicky finger gets a bit carried away) and Anna is one of the presenters that puts me on edge. I've only watched her the once and haven't tried again. Maybe she'll improve as she settles in though.

Well she's been at it since June last year so it's nearly a year. That's settled in already I would say.

The smile she's pulling at the point where the clip ends is borderline grotesque. Skull-like. She's just baring her teeth,there's nothing behind it.

I can't stand her. Really, really can't stand her. I can tolerate most of them but she just does my nut. Her facial movements (as so sickeningly highlighted in that clip), her blog, the way she speaks, everything. In fact, her blog especially reminds me of the episode of Friends during which Joey uses a thesaurus to help him write Monica & Chandler's adoption recommendation letter - if you've seen it, you'll know what I mean. She's just trying too hard, and it comes across as though she thinks she's impressing us plebs with her intellect :dull::dull:

^^I woke up too early. I'm not in a good mood.^^

She made a comment to the Oreck woman about not listening in Science when she couldn't remember what the central pole on the scales was called. Who does?

Latest posts

Back