The makeup on the Tarte show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
....is SO heavy! Really heavy dark foundation, dark eyes and almost white highlighter/concealer under the eyes! Not a great look.

I do really rate Tarte but it's living up to its name tonight.

Oh dear some of the models look jaundiced in the close up shots. The foundation is far too yellow on them.

Yes it's been thrown on so heavily hasn't it?

Have been thinking about getting the blusher over the past couple of days, anyone tried it?

I agree the makeup is so OTT. Deep orange skin, false lashes, thick eyeliner, it just looks awful. Very few people want to look like that - with the exception of the women I have seen in clips of The Only Way Is Essex. I agree that the Tarte guest looks the worst by far.

Was it Tiffany I saw on this show? Nice looking woman but I'm nearer to 70 than 60 & she leaves me standing in the wrinkle stakes (IMO!!)Not flattering at all.

The guest said people will say you look good, not your makeup is nice! I don't think so! They could all have appeared in Dynasty.

....is SO heavy! Really heavy dark foundation, dark eyes and almost white highlighter/concealer under the eyes! Not a great look.

I do really rate Tarte but it's living up to its name tonight.

Oh dear, so its Tarte by name and Tart the make up look.:mysmilie_15:

Sorry could not resist that one.:mysmilie_8:

I know so many have wanted this brand to come here, but reviews not just QVC UK say its very yellow based and a few standout products the rest are so so.

I think the guest looks really nice and not a bit like a towie person tbh. Some people like make-up that actually shows up and makes them look different to how they usually do.

It looked very heavy didn't it? Probably the heaviest of all the Q brands. Shame, as I get the impression the make up is good quality. Perhaps a lighter touch is called for?

Latest posts

Back