The large lady who demonstrates cleaning aids etc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely a woman her size is aware she's large anyway? The fact is she IS large.

I'd hazard a wild guess that she is probably aware, but manners would preclude me from pointing it out. As I say, that's just me. I was brought up to be mindful of people's feelings and imo pointing something out which may cause hurt isn't necessary.

I'd hazard a wild guess that she is probably aware, but manners would preclude me from pointing it out. As I say, that's just me. I was brought up to be mindful of people's feelings and imo pointing something out which may cause hurt isn't necessary.

I've heard her on numerous occasions joking about her own weight, so clearly it's not something she's sensitive about.

Oh come on, she's human so of couse she is sensitive about it.

I call her Steamy Sue by the way

Of course she"s embarrassed about her weight. Most women are. She makes jokes to make it seem like she
doesn"t care. And she"s lost weight, which proves she did care

All the femail presenters look slimmer, come on someone in the know... tell us what they've all been doing... (and don't tell us its Weight to go! - unless it is of course).

Of course she"s embarrassed about her weight. Most women are. She makes jokes to make it seem like she
doesn"t care. And she"s lost weight, which proves she did care

As a former 'larger lady' myself I can say that I always joked about my weight and got in first so to speak before anyone else could mention anything so it seemed I didn't care, but inside I was so miserable and did something about it and lost my weight but it took me a long long time to lose it so good on you Sue, your looking good!

dunno what all the fuss is about most blokes would love to be described as '' large'' :giggle:

Well done!

Sparkles26 - CONGRATULATIONS from me too! May your marriage be RichlyBlessed! x Snarly

Latest posts

Back